Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

It’s not too late for the multi-millionaire @High VaIue Man to make things right for the board and fly out to Detroit. Especially when he’s so good at cancelling and scheduling flights on a whim! If I was a millionaire I would fly out to go to a show with each and every single one of you!

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Tonight was amazing. @Fap God was right; I got emotional at times. Wasn’t expecting that. Like had to hold back my crying from happiness. Just can’t believe it. 22 years and it was like no time has gone by. Just couldn’t believe how amazing they sounded and how they survived all of this shit to come back better than ever. I never could have imagined it. Not to mention being with the guy who was at my first blink show with in 2001 and sharing this moment with him again 22 years later. 

July 2001/ tonight. Same guy.

103A7472-8D09-4D77-9BDB-16DE1B60BD84.jpeg

DA7CD453-750D-4727-BEA9-D5937584EAFD.jpeg

4DB0A0B5-1D09-4FCD-9A92-D55966CD41E5.jpeg

F7C7FAB6-9E7D-4650-8380-2F27A787C8F5.jpeg

BDF4BFCC-0BCD-4D0B-9661-2D4D479217A6.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

Tonight was amazing. @Fap God was right; I got emotional at times. Wasn’t expecting that. Like had to hold back my crying from happiness. Just can’t believe it. 22 years and it was like no time has gone by. Just couldn’t believe how amazing they sounded and how they survived all of this shit to come back better than ever. I never could have imagined it. Not to mention being with the guy who was at my first blink show with in 2001 and sharing this moment with him again 22 years later. 

July 2001/ tonight. Same guy.

103A7472-8D09-4D77-9BDB-16DE1B60BD84.jpeg

DA7CD453-750D-4727-BEA9-D5937584EAFD.jpeg

4DB0A0B5-1D09-4FCD-9A92-D55966CD41E5.jpeg

F7C7FAB6-9E7D-4650-8380-2F27A787C8F5.jpeg

BDF4BFCC-0BCD-4D0B-9661-2D4D479217A6.jpeg

Was last night’s or to tonight’s performance better?

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

That is cool though Oliver. I’m sure you felt the same as I felt last night. But I gotta say, something about Chicago on a Saturday night, I don’t think that will ever be topped. I’ll see how Detroit on a Tuesday compares. It’s still gonna be hype as fuck, but Chicago on Saturday…that was special. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fap God said:

That is cool though Oliver. I’m sure you felt the same as I felt last night. But I gotta say, something about Chicago on a Saturday night, I don’t think that will ever be topped. I’ll see how Detroit on a Tuesday compares. It’s still gonna be hype as fuck, but Chicago on Saturday…that was special. 

Ah yes, the smell of Old Style puke and spent gunpowder. The screams of fear and insanity commingling with the grime and litter. That toddling town!

Edit: I had to look up the lyrics … it’s toddling, not tunnel wind. Weird.

1 minute ago, Matt. said:

Ah yes, the smell of Old Style puke and spent gunpowder. The screams of fear and insanity commingling with the grime and litter. That tunnel wind town!

Tell us how you really feel about Chicago! Or were you talking about Detroit? 😂😘

Just now, Fap God said:

Tell us how you really feel about Chicago! Or were you talking about Detroit? 😂😘

Definitely Chicago. Hate that city. I’ve never been to Detroit but Tommy Boy made it seem nice.

3 hours ago, Olivers Sunday Ticket said:

They are playing like it's literally 2003, not that that's news anymore, it's just too cool and surreal still.

I was thinking the same!! Still feels like this is not real, like if I was going to wake from a dream or something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fap God said:

If I was a millionaire I would fly out to go to a show with each and every single one of you!

I was saying this on discord a few weeks ago, I've already seen blink with my friends plenty of times and I would love to see them with all of you guys from the boards. This tour is making me over emotional haha 

• Like 4
  • Love 3