Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

4 minutes ago, Meltdown Tracker said:

Lmao why would he post this when he still has a bunch more Aussie shows? Dude is a mad lad 

It’s not a bad thing lol. It’s just our way of talking. He’s just probably heard every Aussie he’s bumped into say it at one point and wanted to join in.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

It’s not a bad thing lol. It’s just our way of talking. He’s just probably heard every Aussie he’s bumped into say it at one point and wanted to join in.

It'd be funnier if Travis wasn't literally the most pretentious bag on the planet I can even think of.  If Skiba tweeted that, I'd laugh out loud.  Travis just comes off as trying to be cool high schooler all the time now.  Not freaking out because this one tweet, the thoughts are just all ruminating.  Before you get all defensive, let's remember that stretch of Travis posting makeout pics and clips all over instagram with Khloe. 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Alk Vibes said:

It'd be funnier if Travis wasn't literally the most pretentious bag on the planet I can even think of.  If Skiba tweeted that, I'd laugh out loud.  Travis just comes off as trying to be cool high schooler all the time now.  Not freaking out because this one tweet, the thoughts are just all ruminating.  Before you get all defensive, let's remember that stretch of Travis posting makeout pics and clips all over instagram with Khloe. 

I still think this tweet is funny

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The thing about Aussies is that they don’t take themselves seriously and they can talk shit to each other all day, however at workspace they are obliged to stay nice to each other and when someone fucks up at work they are forcing themselves so hard to not shit on that person and it’s funny as hell

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

On 2/10/2024 at 8:30 PM, Russel Coight said:

It’s that TikTok meme isn’t it?

Where someone says “come on you old cunt let’s go on an adventure” and the guy replies “get fucked mate”

Aussie accents are heard 

• Wow 1

29 minutes ago, Scott. said:

It’s that TikTok meme isn’t it?

Where someone says “come on you old cunt let’s go on an adventure” and the guy replies “get fucked mate”

Aussie accents are heard 

No idea. It just a common phrase here. Basically means “I don’t believe you” or even just “no”. No idea about TikTok sorry.

• Wow 1

17 minutes ago, Alk Vibes said:

I can't believe Coights finally going to the shows.  Been a minute.  You better post some shit and/or show your balls at one of the shows.

Thanks Jan. my balls will be busy that’s for sure!

3 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Yesssssssss tonight baby am I right? 

yep! Flight to Melbourne is in 2 hours. It’s finally all happening! 14 months I’ve had these tickets lol

• Like 7
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Alk Vibes said:

We are living vicariously through the sack!  If only we could be a fly on your sack to attend these shows with you!

You could have been a crab on my balls if you’d just come with!

4 minutes ago, Elisa said:

You know how happy I am for you @Russel Coight! Keep us posted during your mini-tour ❤️

I will. Don’t worry.

2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

please tell Tom to unblock me on Instagram!

I’ll try but if he gives a justifiable reason not too then I might have to block you too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Jared Goff said:

Have fun Russ! Rock out with your cock out and show up and show out for them! Don’t let people stand around like doinks 

Not to spark any heated debate here for several pages.. but didn’t you stand off to the side disgruntled and because they were using backing tracks at your show?..

• Wow 1

14 minutes ago, Alk Vibes said:

Not to spark any heated debate here for several pages.. but didn’t you stand off to the side disgruntled and because they were using backing tracks at your show?..

Lol. This made me genuinely laugh. Good work. 

But no, I still got hype and I will again. I thought this was a safe space to gripe?

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Jared Goff said:

Lol. This made me genuinely laugh. Good work. 

But no, I still got hype and I will again. I thought this was a safe space to gripe?

Keep that good mood going all week Diddy. Don’t ruin my hype!

• Like 2
  • Love 2