Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

15 minutes ago, Rickay said:

I can’t believe how hyped I am. Hot take, it was never really blink without Tom.

Of course it wasn’t. Blink is Mark and Tom. I couldn’t give a fuck about anyone else tbh. Soft spot for Travis obviously but if he left today I wouldn’t bay an eyelid ffs and Skiba is an imposter. The worst possible choice to replace Tom. Fucking horrendous decision. I hope he fucks off. Probably identifies as a vampire or something the absolute fucking danger. Can’t stand him

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

Of course it wasn’t. Blink is Mark and Tom. I couldn’t give a fuck about anyone else tbh. Soft spot for Travis obviously but if he left today I wouldn’t bay an eyelid ffs and Skiba is an imposter. The worst possible choice to replace Tom. Fucking horrendous decision. I hope he fucks off. Probably identifies as a vampire or something the absolute fucking danger. Can’t stand him

are you scott? i barely posted for like 7 years but i feel like i recognise that posting style

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

Tell us how you really feel haha.

I definitely tried to kid myself over the last few years that it was the same. But this…..this….is the real shit.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Action said:

it will come out on Friday cause that’s when new songs come out via streaming in order hit new music friday + other playlists 

Not true at all, sometimes streaming services will release the new songs once the artist releases it themselves, which could be the case for blink right now.

3 minutes ago, Elisa said:

2.5 hours until the Lollapalooza announcement, but I think blink will make their own annoucement a couple of hours later, maybe at 9 am on the west coast? 

Fuck. Lollapalooza is midnight here. I can’t do that late with work tomorrow. Was really hoping the band would’ve done something before.

oh well. Guess I’ll be playing catch ups in the morning.

6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Missus reckons I’m so excited my body will just wake me up at like 2am to find out. Could definitely happen.

Haha and we know she's not wrong!

I was expecting blink to announce Tom's return before the Lollapalooza lineup, now I think you can go to bed because we'll get the Lollapalooza lineup in 2.5 hours, but blink probably won't make an annoucement before 8am Pacific time. 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Do we even know blink are making an announcement today? All we are going off is rumors circulating online.

I would of thought they would be a little more active yesterday getting people more hyped.

seems like people are thinking tomorrow specifically mostly based off that venue posting a pic of roses on the stairs saying theyre announcing a show tomorrow

combined with a bunch of others saying that their mates brothers friends cousins brazillian uncle told them the tour is being announced tomorrow