Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

1 minute ago, NotNow said:

Someone edit the they’re coming video into the meme gif at a sports pub with the projector behind the bar and the pub goes nuts when mark Tom and Travis come on at the end 

Or the one of all those dudes looking at the camera and going nuts together. 

• Like 1

A normal setlist with 3 "deep cuts" would be enough, I always say this but the last time I saw them with Tom in 2014 they played their normal setlist and added Asthenia, Easy target and All of this and it made a huge difference. 

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Got damn, the chorus is way better than just hearing the verse snippet.  Still hoping it's my least favorite song on the album (based off this snippet), obviously it can be better in whole song.

Even if it ends up sounding like uninspired blink (Cali stuff) with Tom and this way better togetherness/energy, I'm happier.  I've never been so stoked for a tour and the marketing is just fun so far.

Excited to talk about it nonetheless now that my next Feeling This, untitled/neighborhoods expectation is out of the way.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

Got damn, the chorus is way better than just hearing the verse snippet.  Still hoping it's my least favorite song on the album (based off this snippet), obviously it can be better in whole song.

for me, the singles have always been my least favorites on their records. especially with neighborhoods. 

• Like 1

honestly, I’m fine with the set they play if it was just a little bit longer. I think they should make room for one song from neighborhoods— either wishing well or after midnight — then maybe two deep cuts and they’ll be just fine. make it two hours.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

Can someone just fucking DM the Mark vocal snippet on the new song?  The server is acting unfathomably slow with all the guests on and feels like I'm back in dial up days (for page loading times, not blink nostalgia (well that too)).

I'm getting United Center tickets tomorrow on presale the second they go up, I will break anybody that beats me to it if they sell out.

How does the presale work? Do you need a promo code or something?

7 minutes ago, boxelder said:

honestly, I’m fine with the set they play if it was just a little bit longer. I think they should make room for one song from neighborhoods— either wishing well or after midnight — then maybe two deep cuts and they’ll be just fine. make it two hours.

For Tom’s sake, they should really cut First Date 

• Like 4
  • Love 1