Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

3 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Just did, I see its Sunday May 7th. Demand must be CRAZY high for Chicago.

Yeah..fuck. Should have grabbed something.  2nd show can't be as good as the first can it?  I swear it's gonna be like $400 to watch a bunch of 40 year olds on the second night of a back to back.

Chicago was just doomed because it was on the weekend and the best venue by far for anyone in the midwest wanting to see them.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Just did, I see its Sunday May 7th. Demand must be CRAZY high for Chicago.

i remember the amphitheater in suburbs sold out right away in 2009 and that holds like 28,000 people. and since they don't seem to be playing many surrounding states other than MN, MI, and OH, i bet tons of people are commuting in. 

• Like 2

Just now, wannabe corn dog said:

i remember the amphitheater in suburbs sold out right away in 2009 and that holds like 28,000 people. and since they don't seem to be playing many surrounding states other than MN, MI, and OH, i bet tons of people are commuting in. 

I had an easier time getting tickets in 09 then i did today. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

Yeah..fuck. Should have grabbed something.  2nd show can't be as good as the first can it?  I swear it's gonna be like $400 to watch a bunch of 40 year olds on the second night of a back to back.

Chicago was just doomed because it was on the weekend and the best venue by far for anyone in the midwest wanting to see them.  

Yeah a Saturday show in Chicago was a sure sell out. I was stunned to still see Minny had tickets when i grabbed those. Thankfully it's the same drive for me as it would of been to Chicago.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

I got put into a line of like 1,500 people and was legit surprised that many people in Vancouver care enough about Blink during a presale. Got row 6 tickets, too old for floor tickets and it was like $125 cheaper per ticket. Pretty insane individual tickets go for up to $350 

They don't, it's ticketmaster being cunts. I also got tickets. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Батюшка said:

Was super pumped to see blink live, was not super pumped when I realized it might cost me like $750 for me and my daughter. We'll see what happens. Might have to go for nosebleeds.

lol, thank you!  I got home work and was all pumped to grab tickets, then got into the site and said fck, i might have to rethink this.  I want to go, but dammit, i'm not dropping a grand to get great seats.  Nosebleeds and binocs here we come.

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

After a back-to-back now, you got fucked.  I'll send a fried chicken platter via doordash if I ever get into the 1st or 2nd chicago show.

I’ll make sure to record the audio when they tell us how much better Detroit is than Chicago 

1 minute ago, I.AM.FAPLORD said:

I’ll make sure to record the audio when they tell us how much better Detroit is than Chicago 

Mark loves Chicago.  Chicago is more happening/alive than Detroit in general.  I wanted to do MN tbh, but I just have a feeling they are going to save themselves for the larger cities.

I don't know why I'm talking negative though, I hope your show kicks arse.

• Like 1
  • Pickle 1

3 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Imagine paying almost the same amount of money for 75 minutes of Blink (and Turnstile) compared to seeing 50+ bands at a multiday music festival. Insane. We’re all idiots 

Many perks to not have to travel across the fucking country and have the energy for an all day event. At least I’ll be taking a shit on my own toilet the day of blink’s concert 

• Haha 3