Blink-182 World Tour 2023 Discussion

boxelder

8 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

At these prices they probably don't care how many people show up. Sell one ticket for $500 that has a fair value of $50 and you just sold 10 ten tickets financially. I'm sure Ticketmaster doesn't care as long as the bottom line remains. I guarantee the "Verified Reseller" thing is just seats Ticketmaster is holding.

But, but, think about all the FREE DIGITAL ORDERING they would have to do for 10 customers on top of it!  Look out for Ticketmaster some and their free digital tickets they offer at checkout you monster.

• Wow 1

10 minutes ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

To be fair, a Foo Fighters concert came on my autoplay Youtube and they played Monkey Wrench for 12 minutes, and then did the same thing for Learn To Fly and I wanted to off myself as did everyone in the crowd standing still if they didn't wrap up these songs. 

People don't have the patience anymore for extended songs like Pink Floyd.  I actually like that Blink only does that for Violence and a few others.

I like how you let your own adhd dictate what other people don’t want lol. Most people would be happy for a longer set. I want them to play for long enough that I need to figure out how im gonna take a potty break and get my spot back 

• Haha 1

Blink could be co-headlining with Green Day and the tickets would still be overpriced as it stands now..

Remember that these are big NBA arenas. The nosebleed seats are absolutely terrible. I'd rather not go than sit in those seats. And even they are $200. You'll be watching the entire show on the scoreboard

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

you should keep an eye bruce springsteen, whose tickets were even more expensive than blink's, I personally doubt he's going to play in front of half empty arenas early next year

edit: what i mean is that at some point they will have to lower the prices 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Elisa said:

you should keep an eye bruce springsteen, whose tickets were even more expensive than blink's, I personally doubt he's going to play in front of half empty arenas early next year

If you've heard of a Dutch Auction, that's essentially what Ticketmaster is doing. Tickets are sky high for as long as people pay for them. Then you are left playing chicken as to whether it has reached the bottom and they are actually selling at a certain price or if it's still a game.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Just now, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

Didn't blink have a "dolla bill tour" like 10-ish years ago?  Maybe they'll bring it back to make up for this..

Or maybe they are trying to make it up with this tour for the spending so much money on the dolla bill tour lol 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

Didn't blink have a "dolla bill tour" like 10-ish years ago?  Maybe they'll bring it back to make up for this..

20 years, mate. It was 2003. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

10 minutes ago, Elisa said:

This is what I’m banking on. if it fails, I live bicariously through all of y’all. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

If you've heard of a Dutch Auction, that's essentially what Ticketmaster is doing. Tickets are sky high for as long as people pay for them. Then you are left playing chicken as to whether it has reached the bottom and they are actually selling at a certain price or if it's still a game.

this is fucked up, mark and tom should really come out and say something instead of the excuse "it's not me, it's ticketmaster" 

• Like 2