When will Tom leave?

Scott.

6 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

What’s your predictions for when he leaves again? 

haha you bastard!

jk - first thought that came in my mind when i heard the news was is a huge world tour a good idea given their history? 

I was at the London show in 2005 the first time they broke up and they hated each other at that show.  

hopefully they actually make it to the 2023' London show. 

• Like 1

IDK but I saw this post on reddit and now I WANT THIS to happen, Please send this to MARK @daveyjones or whatever is that guy who is friends with them haha

> Hope they shoot a videoclip where Tom is always distracted looking at UFOs videos on his phone or notebook while the guys try to do some band stuff.... and then in the end Tom gets skeptical like "Ahh,I guess those things doesnt existe" but then Mark and Travis see a UFO coming behind Tom and then they run While Tom stays like "Nah, thats fake". Then he is abudcted... and the clip ends with an article about "TOM left Blink 182... again"

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2022 at 8:53 PM, Pussay Patrol said:

8cncmi6ycat91.jpg

Mark has confirmed he will be kicked out in a few years 😎

lmfao i'm just seeing this for the first time

I genuinely wonder how long Tom will stick around. There's no way he's going to be 100% committed to blink from here on out. The sad thing is last time he took years off we still got blink-182 with Matt. Now when he takes off, there's just not going to be blink-182 for a while.

7 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

lmfao i'm just seeing this for the first time

I genuinely wonder how long Tom will stick around. There's no way he's going to be 100% committed to blink from here on out. The sad thing is last time he took years off we still got blink-182 with Matt. Now when he takes off, there's just not going to be blink-182 for a while.

matt culd be come in and out when tom needs 2 go

They're on their last hurrah, no doubt.  Just look at how old they are getting.

We are getting this album, the tour, and maybe maybe maybe one more EP/album and some half assed tour after that.

I'm all for it though, we've been waiting for this.  Not thinking they keep making music after this though

• Like 1