One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

28 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

tom's vocals sound a bit raw and flawed while mark comes in super processed feldmann style. blends weirdly. that's my only complaint so far. 

this was exactly the same issue with boxing day. picking up where we left off! lol.

• Wow 1

26 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I like this line of thinking.

That's good, consider voting for me in BOTBM this year.  You'll have to find something local though for dinner since my door dash routed me to Strong Bloodstock something in Australia and gave very little options.  I'll have to call directly 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

That's good, consider voting for me in BOTBM this year.  You'll have to find something local though for dinner since my door dash routed me to Strong Bloodstock something in Australia and gave very little options.  I'll have to call directly 🤷‍♂️

Nah. You were too slow sorry pal. Game on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Waiting’s hard but I think I’m gonna enjoy the song more listening in full. Can’t remember much at all about the bit of the clip I heard. It’ll be fresh.

It’ll surely leak within 24 hours I reckon. Not too long to wait.

Meanwhile, me with the 50 second clip:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

Plot twist: Ghent and Oli have also been secretly working undercover to get us better servers so these pages can fucking load.

Say it ain't so guys!

"To put it simply, We're back. We mean, really back. Picking up where we left off and then some. In the servers upgrading and rewiring a new board. Preparing to host the fanbase yet again. Friendships reformed."

-Ghent and Oliver

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i'm sure it's self produced and it's tbd if aaron rubin gets a co-producer credit like chris holmes did on neighborhoods. 

i just hope they get tom lord alge to mix it like old times 

I did see Aaron said that he himself did not mix the first single so i'm not sure who did.