One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

5 hours ago, Vote Ghent said:

This is the best version to listen to so far:

https://vocaroo.com/1gJLuKigUaDD?fbclid=IwAR2dnR3ed9BraQCXwh5G0oN3p8MOXGHdQYSUKJI0hL3ECDg5WRIGhT9vbjg

I'm starting to like it more, but this has to leak before Friday or I will have it ruined either way. 1/3 of the song is out. Release it ffs

Despite the guitar sounding really quiet, you can notice the difference already. There's some Tomage going on in there that feels infinitely more blink.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

They should have a song on this album with a special guest appearance from Matt Skiba 😎

Let all three of them sing on a track just once.

Ft. Matt Skiba song would definitely be a classy move and cool track no doubt. 

There's a lot of Matt songs currently on the discog though.

14 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

They should have a song on this album with a special guest appearance from Matt Skiba 😎

Let all three of them sing on a track just once.

They probably screwed Matt over. How recently was he unaware if he was still in the band?

Its kind of strange how after Tom left, Blink disowned Neighborhoods, now I bet they disown California and NINE. What a strange world we live in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J0e B1dens Dementia said:

They probably screwed Matt over. How recently was he unaware if he was still in the band?

Its kind of strange how after Tom left, Blink disowned Neighborhoods, now I bet they disown California and NINE. What a strange world we live in.

I kind of hope Matt was just pretending he didn’t know just to not spoil Tom’s return. If he really didn’t know that’s shitty, but pretty on brand for blink who have a long history of poor communication with each other

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I kind of hope Matt was just pretending he didn’t know just to not spoil Tom’s return. If he really didn’t know that’s shitty, but pretty on brand for blink who have a long history of poor communication with each other

They recorded a whole album…blink was in the studio probably when he said that.. i feel like he knew and was covering and playing along. I hope they didnt just burn that bridge. A feature track with him would be amazing

• Like 4