One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Gahhhh Diddy's obsessive bickering has gotten 100x more annoying now that we have actual fun stuff to talk about

Yeah, I love me some Diddy, but I don't want to hear this shit when we are one song in of having Tom back and all just speculating off minor details here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Gahhhh Diddy's obsessive bickering has gotten 100x more annoying now that we have actual fun stuff to talk about

I’m saying things that need to be said. I don’t wanna hear a single person that bashed Feldmann praise the bullshit Travis is cooking. And I can guarantee I’ve been a bigger Travis simp than most people here 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

Okay, so what's your beef with the guitar parts, if it's not with the low volume in the production, my major critique of it?

Dude it’s literally just a knock off Feldmann track. Funny you let your bias keep you blind. Lyrics are stupid and meaningless too 

• Like 1
  • Crab 2

1 hour ago, Grandpa Reefer said:

I’m saying things that need to be said. I don’t wanna hear a single person that bashed Feldmann praise the bullshit Travis is cooking. And I can guarantee I’ve been a bigger Travis simp than most people here 

We've heard one song.  Why are you so crabby?  Here, have some crabs.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47aggq2ry1pt3z9z6fbs

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Grandpa Reefer said:

Dude it’s literally just a knock off Feldmann track. Funny you let your bias keep you blind. Lyrics are stupid and meaningless too 

Okay, so you're still not saying anything in relation to the guitars.  Are you actually paying attention to them or just clumping the song as Feldy-like, so every aspect is Feldy?  I agree with you there's Cali elements on some aspects (chorus elements, Mark's sound - which is always pretty consistent so hard to complain, the shit drums being too loud, low guitar mix, etc) but there's so much Tom in here as well, it's sad you can't see it.

I don't want to keep repeating myself either so let's call it a day here. 

• Pickle 1

7 minutes ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

Okay, so you're still not saying anything in relation to the guitars.  Are you actually paying attention to them or just clumping the song as Feldy-like, so every aspect is Feldy?  I agree with you there's Cali elements on some aspects (chorus elements, Mark's sound - which is always pretty consistent so hard to complain, the shit drums being too loud, low guitar mix, etc) but there's so much Tom in here as well, it's sad you can't see it.

I don't want to keep repeating myself either so let's call it a day here. 

So you’re the friend who just lets his friends be mediocre? You don’t get upset when you see wasted potential? Ok 

1 minute ago, Grandpa Reefer said:

So you’re the friend who just lets his friends be mediocre? You don’t get upset when you see wasted potential? Ok 

When they turn 50 and have been mimicking a dying cat 90% of the time for the past decade? Sure.  Also, for the last time, I don't think Tom was any of the wasted potential on this one song, considering his guitar lines were pretty rocking if they were just turned up, and his vocals were good/solid/better than expected considering AvA.  Also, him hyping the band is just unexpected awesomeness.  Also, for the last, official last, time, he said in 3 separate media posts, this was the happier fun song of the album and there's a bunch of slapping and edgier/progressive songs on there so calm the fuck down Diddy.

• Like 2

To be fair the song (especially the chorus) sounds like a second tier pop punk band from the early 2000s. Using cringe and over used words like “broken-hearted” doesn’t really help. What’s next, singing about the disenfranchised youth 😳.

Doesn’t mean it’s not a FUN song, it’s just not Blink quality 🏆.

But okay, it’s just one single track, so no need to panic yet ☺️.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

To be fair the song (especially the chorus) sounds like it’s a second tier pop punk band from the early 2000s. Using cringe and over used words like “broken-hearted” doesn’t really help. Whats next, singing about the disenfranchised youth 😳.

Doesn’t mean its not a FUN song, it’s just not Blink quality 🏆.

But okay, it’s just one single track, so no need for panic just yet ☺️.

This is a great summary. Sure it’s fun, and it’s exciting to have Tom back. The song still isn’t up to par by any means, like you said. 

9 minutes ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

When they turn 50 and have been mimicking a dying cat 90% of the time for the past decade? Sure.  Also, for the last time, I don't think Tom was any of the wasted potential on this one song, considering his guitar lines were pretty rocking if they were just turned up, and his vocals were good/solid/better than expected considering AvA.  Also, him hyping the band is just unexpected awesomeness.  Also, for the last, official last, time, he said in 3 separate media posts, this was the happier fun song of the album and there's a bunch of slapping and edgier/progressive songs on there so calm the fuck down Diddy.

And in 2005 you were posting about how AAA was gonna revolutionize rock ‘n roll too, weren’t ya? 🤣

3 hours ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

When album 

I noticed that all the albums that are being announced this month are coming out between February and March.

Realistically, I think blink will go to South America without a new album in March, but it will come out in April or May, before the beginning of the North American leg of the tour. 

• Like 2