One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

7 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

My Facebook is straight up bombarded with douchy “to the stars” paid ads. Can’t he just sell blink tees or something real? I was hoping he would ease off the grift for awhile

Love Tom, but agreed. He is a total scatterbrain which I shouldn't care but it's stressful to watch sometimes 

5 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

My Facebook is straight up bombarded with douchy “to the stars” paid ads. Can’t he just sell blink tees or something real? I was hoping he would ease off the grift for awhile

Are they from the actual To the stars page or Toms page? 

11 minutes ago, How the Turntables_Jan_182 said:

Love Tom, but agreed. He is a total scatterbrain which I shouldn't care but it's stressful to watch sometimes 

I will be extremely disappointed/pissed if he starts begging for scam investments for the spaceship project thing. I can tolerate (begrudgingly) bad made-to-order t-shirts, but blatant scams are morally not cool with me.

30 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

I will be extremely disappointed/pissed if he starts begging for scam investments for the spaceship project thing. I can tolerate (begrudgingly) bad made-to-order t-shirts, but blatant scams are morally not cool with me.

I'd be curious to see how many social media followers he's gained since the return. 

1 hour ago, Chewy030 said:

Are they from the actual To the stars page or Toms page? 

Facebook / Instagram does partnering posts for ads for larger reach. So you can ship ads under multiple people. On Instagram they ship the ads on Tom and the to the stars account now. They say partnership with Tomdelonge and tothestars at the top 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, naJ said:

Tom says blink music today.  Not sure what that means even.  We'll see.  Surprise drop would wreck the world again.  Give us something tasty.

Do you mean the Instagram post? I just assumed he meant he's working on new blink today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Yeah he was definitely just talking about recording blink today.

I am getting antsy for something new though. Anything. Album name. Something.

It’s gonna be Hard at Work. The yellow tape marketing and work suits they have on in the promo for the world tour, along with it being the original name for NH, and people who started the rumours about “Edging” being the name of the single also mentioned Hard at Work as the album title. I’d be pretty surprised if it isn’t, but could see it just being another song title as well. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, naJ said:

All these people in the comments and such want Anthem pt 3?  Am I the only one that's like 'nah'?

It would only work as a parody of them being self aware as parents of kids who could write that song. Or maybe a somewhat insightful commentary on the issues that the current teenage generation faces. No chance in hell they could write an angst follow up and it not be cringe though 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King of the Weekend said:

It’s gonna be Hard at Work. The yellow tape marketing and work suits they have on in the promo for the world tour, along with it being the original name for NH, and people who started the rumours about “Edging” being the name of the single also mentioned Hard at Work as the album title. I’d be pretty surprised if it isn’t, but could see it just being another song title as well. 

They been teasing that name forever. They need to just use it. Make it an EP or single if they have to.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, High Value Jan said:

All these people in the comments and such want Anthem pt 3?  Am I the only one that's like 'nah'?

Honestly, it has never even entered my mind. I barely even think of the first two as being related at all, other than the title. Why would anyone care about a Pt. 3? Haha

• Like 1