One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

16 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

Can't help but crack up at the security footage above the whole mixing desk set up. Never seen anything like that before haha

Why wouldn’t huge celebs have security cameras? Hell I’m sure a lot of run of the mill studios do. 

5 hours ago, FAP said:

Why wouldn’t huge celebs have security cameras? Hell I’m sure a lot of run of the mill studios do. 

Oh definitely, but it's the fact it's above the mixing desk set up rather than out of the way in the corner or in another room haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Middle Valued Man said:

So they definitely did not have this album done yet.  Oh well, hope we don't have to wait forever ever (and after).  Good thing is this means Edging might have been rushed out a bit like it somewhat sounds.

This is what I told you from the start but you didn’t want to believe it. 

• Crab 1

5 minutes ago, radioactive tomdog said:

it's been a month since edging dropped. i don't care if they're still recording but if they don't plan on teasing anything else soon, this whole thing is gonna lose steam. 

could have at least done ONE measly interview as well. 

Blink being great at promotion once again lol.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, radioactive tomdog said:

it's been a month since edging dropped. i don't care if they're still recording but if they don't plan on teasing anything else soon, this whole thing is gonna lose steam. 

It already is losing steam.  They really had it as the thing on everyone's minds to slowly fading out a tiny bit.  New song or major update or bust this month imo.