One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

I will say Tom looks down at his feet way more since he came back to live shows. Not sure if it’s the teleprompter, but coupled with wearing a hat it shields his face and lowers engagement with the audience imo.

If he wears a hat, that’s the last straw for me!

On 1/24/2023 at 11:53 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

The Down video is so fucking weird in comparison to all of blink’s other videos. To this day I still feel like it isn’t real and is just a fever dream.

I always hated it, so doesn’t suit.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Haven't even heard their new song (songs?). I should give it a listen I suppose. I don't like them as much since they stopped being pop punk but I still enjoy them.

This Is Why and News are amazing, havent heard the new one

• Like 2
  • Crab 1

5 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Haven't even heard their new song (songs?). I should give it a listen I suppose. I don't like them as much since they stopped being pop punk but I still enjoy them.

I‘m really digging their new musical style, and even if i didn‘t, i love the fact that they‘re still trying to evolve and keep things fresh for them. 

i really hope blink still have that urge now that tom is back to push their sound forward. Sadly, edging was the opposite of that, but maybe they just wanted to play it save with their comeback song

• Like 2
  • Crab 1

I've seen a lot of little viral clips of past live Paramore performances since they announced their new tour and they all get me so hyped and I'm not even that big of a fan. Hayley has such great stage presence, I'd love to see them live, regardless of how I feel about their newer music.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Crab 1

what's so interesting about paramore is that when riot was released, it was right before the emo bubble burst, and felt like (to me) the latest corporate watering-down of what was once a decent scene. but they wisely matured with each album -- specifically beginning with their self-titled, and by a huge leap on after laughter. i havent paid much attention to the new one besides this is why which i also felt to be a giant jump from their prior work. they're earning their spot on the all-time emo-punk mt. rushmore

• Like 3