One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

On 1/29/2023 at 3:10 AM, Neal said:

Fap-> i can have my taste, you can have yours. Leave billy joe alone!!! 

also fap-> crabs every post saying something positive about any band he doesnt like

Neal- crabbed me like 4 times in one day, constantly criticizes then acts like “when did I say that bro”, as well as makes cheap little condescending remarks directed at me for daring to say that i prefer tube amps/real amps in a live and studio setting, then gets mad when I crab him back.

Anyways, some of y’all take crabbing too seriously, that shits for fun 

53 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I'm assuming his kid is in her teens but can't judge a person's music taste because of their age tbh. I've been listening to a lot of the same bands since I was 10. Been a fan of blink since I was 7.

I guess it took me to my middle teens to appreciate the darker and more experimental stuff that some punk rock/pop punk bands have done

If it was Travis saying his kids approve, then I'd be worried

Omg just shoot me if that happens.

But yeah, we were all mid teens when Self Titled dropped no?  Not much to be had of that statement. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Neal said:

79gsuk.jpg

why do you need two accounts to act like a twat?

You act like a twat homie. You’re the one that looks down upon anyone who dares to criticize the digital age. And you’re a hypocrite because you like to criticize things yourself (Green Day for example). You just can’t handle it when someone criticizes something you are fond of. When that happens, you act like a scorned lover or some shit. You definitely think you’re a clever know-it-all. 

On 1/29/2023 at 3:54 AM, Scott. said:

That new FOB song is wank. The chorus is fucking awful. Their first two albums are fucking gold and then a few decent songs after that but the whole dance rock route they went down is a disgrace, I hate that shit. Centuries etc I despise those type of songs same with that Brendan Urie, high hopes etc fucking bin

I was today years old when I learned that “High Hopes” was Panic at the Disco. I never chose to listen to the song, but heard it in public places like the gym. Didn’t know who it was or cared but  I actually kinda like the song a little bit. Just googled it and saw the video for the first time. Shits definitely better than their try hard bullshit they became popular for, I don’t even remember the song name or care. But yea, FOB stinks 

29 minutes ago, Jan_the_bodybuilder said:

Omg just shoot me if that happens.

But yeah, we were all mid teens when Self Titled dropped no?  Not much to be had of that statement. 

Maybe most were? As for me I was 11 and wasn't into music... In fact, I didn't really get into music until I was in high school like around 2006 was when I started getting into music. Kicking myself at the time for getting into blink-182 after they broke up.

I must confess, before I got into music I'd just check out random stuff that any other radio casual person would enjoy like I remember being into Switch by Will Smith when it came out. Like I said, I used to be super casual when it came to music.

• Like 1

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but I went to Rubin's IG and his kid must be 6 or 7 years old at best 😂 but she comes from a family of musicians, maybe she's the coolest kid and she just likes blink. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but I went to Rubin's IG and his kid must be 6 or 7 years old at best 😂 but she comes from a family of musicians, maybe she's the coolest kid and she just likes blink. 

Haha in that case who cares! She's just a kid having fun with her dad.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I’d actually be more nervous if she was around 14! 6 year olds can like some pretty random music lol 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I'd take a Feldmann over a Rubin any day of the week.  Nervous about this one.

Isn't KThrash the actual producer of the album? I'm way more nervous about him to be honest.