One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

3 minutes ago, Jan_the_bodybuilder said:

The only reason I'd want Feldmann involved is to see the drama ensue with Tom.  I think it'd piss him off a lot and maybe bring out that side of him again.

This actually raises a point, seems maybe Tom only got involved if he could have his own producers that write and perform all of his music these days lol 

• Crab 1

2 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Rubin is Tom's guy. This is the post where Mark's bass tech was praising KThrash as a great producer for the album https://www.instagram.com/p/Cltn-6kpTMN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

Yea for sure, Kthrash played guitar in place of Skiba for that Halloween show a couple years ago, long before Tom was back…

So Kevin "Thrasher" Gruft or whatever is apparently the main producer, I believe he's from Travis's world, Mark's bass tech gave him an appreciation shoutout post, Aaron Rubin has been Tom's in-house engineer for years and is also helping, seems like the main crew making this album is representative of all the guys which is great.

30 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Has anyone actually really listened to Edging much other than the first few weeks it came out? Think it lasted for about in my rotation and haven't heard it since and have had no desire to

I usually skim a bit but really like the Mark breakdown and finale enough to not skip it fully.

I think it could fit really well in the album (minus song title) and become better.  We'll see.

30 minutes ago, Coightstanza said:

Whenever I feel like listening to blink I start with edging.

I usually go Edging, a couple Cali era songs, a few Neighborhoods, maybe an AvA song, then go Dude Ranch start to finish. Strings when I'm wanting Strings.

I can't lie and say I ever play Enema - Self Titled anymore, or even +44, even though it's their prime for me.

• Crab 1

1 hour ago, Knapppers said:

Has anyone actually really listened to Edging much other than the first few weeks it came out? Think it lasted for about in my rotation and haven't heard it since and have had no desire to

It's in one of my current playlists that I frequently listen to.