One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

3 hours ago, Knapppers said:

Has anyone actually really listened to Edging much other than the first few weeks it came out? Think it lasted for about in my rotation and haven't heard it since and have had no desire to

No. I mostly just listen to Screeching Weasel though.

6 minutes ago, thongrider said:

No. I mostly just listen to Screeching Weasel though.

I haven’t listened to them all that much the past few years. I started going through the earlier catalog this week and I’m remembering how much I used to love this band. I’m listening to Anthem right now … I, Robot!

• Love 2

11 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I haven’t listened to them all that much the past few years. I started going through the earlier catalog this week and I’m remembering how much I used to love this band. I’m listening to Anthem right now … I, Robot!

I've almost only listened to them since November. Such good stuff.

• Like 1

I have a feeling, they will release one song prior tour, postpone the album and when the tour ends they are going to scrape the record and start all over. Hooray for a new record in 2025 while Tom releases a new Angels record in between. Great. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Pickle 1

On 2/3/2023 at 1:11 PM, b00bies said:

I have a feeling, they will release one song prior tour, postpone the album and when the tour ends they are going to scrape the record and start all over. Hooray for a new record in 2025 while Tom releases a new Angels record in between. Great. 

this is my feeling! at least a scrap of the album and a re-start.

38 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Hey, don’t worry, have some faith in the boys. There is still plenty of time left in the day to disappoint everyone!

Haha so true! But yeah, I think the next single and album announcement have to be imminent at this point. I don't think there's any reason to think they've stalled out or anything. They're together at rehearsals, they're tying up loose ends with the album, the tour is coming up, I'm sure we'll get a whole lot of news pretty soon.

• Like 2