One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

6 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Personally I think it's kinda cool that they just said "WE'RE BACK MOTHERFUCKERS" and then slid right back to work without doing any sort of interviews, let alone a whole media blitz, but I do think a lot of peoples' worries would be calmed if they gave just a litttttle more info about their plans back in October haha.

think this is badass too. i'm desperate for a press piece or a few interviews or whatever -- anything -- but it's more baller to just do the work and keep your head down. i'm stoked for what's to come! i don't love edging or anything but there's bound to be stuff to like on whatever is coming -- and maybe that's this friday based on the pre-save link!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Personally I think it's kinda cool that they just said "WE'RE BACK MOTHERFUCKERS" and then slid right back to work without doing any sort of interviews, let alone a whole media blitz, but I do think a lot of peoples' worries would be calmed if they gave just a litttttle more info about their plans back in October haha.

I don't think anybody would be tripping if they had said something like, "We've already been secretly working on new songs together, here's one of them now it's called Edging! And now that the rust is shaken off we're going to get back to work for a few more months so we have a badass Blink album to bring to the party in 2023!"

(Hey Blink dudes, I'm available for hire)

It will all be worth it come release.  Only risky thing is we are all aging rapidly these days, if it wasn't being a longtime blink fan, I might have already lost interest by now.  They had us on a string for a month then just dipped out for quite a while.

If the music is good, none will matter.  We'll be obsessed fans again.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Fap said:

Lol never heard of it in my life. Why do I need a pre save link if it’s just gonna be available to everyone once it drops anyways. Please help me understand 

I have no clue what it is either, I don’t use those shitty apps.

• Like 2