One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

4 hours ago, Coightstanza said:

I’m doubling down on my Friday before the tour starts release.

I mean if it's done and they're about to go on tour, it would be stupid not to release right as they head out.  It'll sell out like crazy at all the merch stands.

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

A lot of new songs are coming out on Tuesdays so maybe it's that 

There was an account on the blink sun on Reddit that just cryptically started posting next Tuesdays date out of nowhere 4 or 5 days before the pre-save link got shared. Could be someone just having a laugh but who knows.

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Coightstanza said:

There was an account on the blink sun on Reddit that just cryptically started posting next Tuesdays date out of nowhere 4 or 5 days before the pre-save link got shared. Could be someone just having a laugh but who knows.

Now this is interesting. It could really be Tuesday 👀

7 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Now this is interesting. It could really be Tuesday 👀

https://www.reddit.com/user/Duhlongestline/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

that’s their account. It’s nothing concrete but on his first topic about the sign with the blink logo he commented “Don’t ask me how I know but they were also involved in 182 industries” so he seems a little suss. Could be absolutely nothing though haha.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Frank Woods said:

The fact is that right now anyone can indicate a release date for a single and guess it. It's been months since Edging, the deadline to deliver the album has passed and something is more and more likely to happen.

Of course. Always take anything like that with a grain of salt. But it’s incredibly naive to assume that there aren’t any people we tbh actual inside knowledge spreading rumours and sharing stuff online. We had someone on here that sent a bunch of Cali dlx songs to Ghent well before it came out.

• Like 2