One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

11 minutes ago, Fap said:

I like it! I was going to give it a thumbs up on YouTube but it’s currently at 69 likes so I didn’t want to ruin that 

I think he was in his late 30s or 50s at the time. Which makes it cooler!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coightstanza said:

Okay? The first of something isn’t always the best fappy

Well in this case it is. Good riddance has much better guitar playing and lyrics that are way more relatable to people in general. Blink and every single other pop/punk band started having little cheesy acoustic ballads after the success of good riddance 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fap said:

Well in this case it is. Good riddance has much better guitar playing and lyrics that are way more relatable to people in general. Blink and every single other pop/punk band started having little cheesy acoustic ballads after the success of good riddance 

It’s amazing how upset you are that a blink bonus track is way way way better than a green day single.

• Like 1

I woke up a few minutes ago and thought that there were some big news... 4 pages of +44 reviews, cymbals complains, and general nonsense... still better than those pussies on Reddit making songs rankings every single fucking day.

Love you guys

Never liked the production in WYHSB, everything sounds too compressed. Mark must loved that sound so much, since he kept the same guitar tones on Neighborhoods and DED.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4