One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

15 hours ago, Chad Steven Henne said:

WYHSB didn't really call for heavy/louder guitar than it had? It still felt very crisp to me and not like the Cali computerized Goldfinger stuff.

Lycanthrope? Chapter 13?  Shits nice

I don’t care for the distorted tones but I love the clean tones on the record. Best examples I could think of are No, It Isn’t and Interlude. Even the slightly dirtier tones like in Baby Come On and Weatherman (after the first chorus) are sweet as well. It’s not really that special when looking back at it but the album is nostalgic and reminds me of a summer night near the water.

4 hours ago, Frank Woods said:

I woke up a few minutes ago and thought that there were some big news... 4 pages of +44 reviews, cymbals complains, and general nonsense... still better than those pussies on Reddit making songs rankings every single fucking day.

Classic. Just another day at the blink-182online office.

I feel bad that I missed this yesterday because I was busy with work haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

listened to EDGING this morning after yesterdays debates. the production choices don’t bother me as much with some time… i do wish the guitars were louder, and trav’s drums do sound a little sterile, but whatever. as a song it’s still a little slight — hopefully in comparison to a great big new album — and the “get the rope” hook is almost moronic. but i do really love mark’s pre chorus and bridge a ton, they really feel like classic blink, and tom’s enthusiasm, even in his dumbest lyrics, shines through. it’s still exciting. i can’t wait to see what’s to come

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, carlos182 said:

I just wish there would be a small tiny +44 reunion for a couple of shows, just to have some live versions with good quality. Jeez, all the videos in YT were recorded with a Motorola V3 shitty cellphone back then in 2007.

can we kick out Craig-Leg and the bald dude though?

• Like 1
  • Crab 1