One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

22 minutes ago, Release Some Shit said:

blink182italia

🚨 NEW BLINK-182 SINGLE IMMINENT 🚨

A new blink-182 single is imminent, according to lead engineer Aaron Rubin.

Blinkitalia is cancer

They always gave me more Aquarius vibes.

11 hours ago, Scott. said:

im nervous. If it’s another edging I’ll be gutted. The fact they’re already making an anthem pt3 isn’t a good sign for me. 

You'll need to tamper your expectations here, bro.  Nothing has pointed to them writing anything deep.  This album is all about the return hype/nostalgia and don't lie - you're here for it as soon as Anthem 3 drops.

I do think they'll make another album, or couple tracks that are more interesting/depthful, but the timing and everything makes sense for them to do a toypaj pt. 2.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Release Some Shit said:

You'll need to tamper your expectations here, bro.  Nothing has pointed to them writing anything deep.  This album is all about the return hype/nostalgia and don't lie - you're here for it as soon as Anthem 3 drops.

I do think they'll make another album, or couple tracks that are more interesting/depthful, but the timing and everything makes sense for them to do a toypaj pt. 2.

Didn’t Tom say they wrote some deeper shit for this album? Most ambitious or some shit?

26 minutes ago, jlx9 said:

Hair transplants must grow back quick.

Na , they take about a year I think, hence why he is still wearing these hats all the time. I’m willing to bet that about a year from now he will rarely wear hats anymore once they’re fully grown in 

2 hours ago, Coightstanza said:

Didn’t Tom say they wrote some deeper shit for this album? Most ambitious or some shit?

No, I don't think so.  All he said along those lines was "I'm so excited to see how excited everyone is about Edging, because wait till you hear what else we have. This one was definitely the fun upbeat song, we have some of our most progressive stuff ever made yet"

Something along those lines.  But progressive was the word he used pretty sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grilliam Shatner said:

Na , they take about a year I think, hence why he is still wearing these hats all the time. I’m willing to bet that about a year from now he will rarely wear hats anymore once they’re fully grown in 

He had pretty much a buzzcut in late November, and he’s pretty shaggy on the sides and in the back now. I don’t know about the top, but he’s looking pretty good. I got a full head of hair but mine doesn’t grow that fast lmao.

I can’t wait to see him without the hats but based on that video it’s probably my favorite look on him. He should grow a beard while he’s at it.