One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

2 hours ago, Matt. said:

Write them a strongly-worded letter.

chatgpt is on it.

Dear Mark Hoppus,

I am writing to you as a longtime fan of blink-182 who is growing increasingly frustrated with the lack of new music from the band. While I enjoyed "Edging," it has been ages since the release of the song, and I believe that it is time for blink-182 to put out a new single.

As a dedicated listener of the band, I have been eagerly anticipating new music and have been patiently waiting for any updates or news about upcoming releases. However, as time continues to pass, my patience is wearing thin. The lack of new music from the band is disappointing, especially given the talent and creativity that the members have shown in the past.

I understand that creating music is a process and that it takes time to craft a great song. However, it has been far too long since the last release, and I believe that it is time for blink-182 to get a move on and put out some new material.

I implore you to take action and prioritize the creation and release of new music. Your fans are waiting eagerly for the next great single from blink-182, and I believe that it is time to deliver.

Sincerely,

blink-182online

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Coightstanza said:

chatgpt is on it.

Dear Mark Hoppus,

I am writing to you as a longtime fan of blink-182 who is growing increasingly frustrated with the lack of new music from the band. While I enjoyed "Edging," it has been ages since the release of the song, and I believe that it is time for blink-182 to put out a new single.

As a dedicated listener of the band, I have been eagerly anticipating new music and have been patiently waiting for any updates or news about upcoming releases. However, as time continues to pass, my patience is wearing thin. The lack of new music from the band is disappointing, especially given the talent and creativity that the members have shown in the past.

I understand that creating music is a process and that it takes time to craft a great song. However, it has been far too long since the last release, and I believe that it is time for blink-182 to get a move on and put out some new material.

I implore you to take action and prioritize the creation and release of new music. Your fans are waiting eagerly for the next great single from blink-182, and I believe that it is time to deliver.

Sincerely,

blink-182online

good letter, day do this everytime now,

they brag and brag and brag, oh yes we may have an ep, oh yes maybe an album idk,

then nothing comes out for months, then maybe one song maybe not,

theyve turned releasing music into a "sassy happening" thing and its disucsting

i think they do this 2 sale more useless merch

20 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

I think a lot of people talk themselves into liking edging just because it's the first music back with Tom. Song will not age well at all

Alternatively, we just like the song.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Knapppers said:

I wanna be excited for this album but Edging just has me expecting the worst. 

Edging is just a nonchalant sweet blink song. It’s not gonna change anyone’s life, but it’s hard to find any major faults with it. Good, fun blink song and did pretty well on alt radio. I’ll take it

• Like 4
  • Love 1