One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

1 minute ago, Coightstanza said:

I was just looking at the 1-16 for anything I recognised or heard them talk about.

Yea I’m just messing with you, I can’t read any of that mess and shut up was only thing that stuck out to me. I didn’t even realize it wasn’t part of the numbered tracks until you mentioned it lol 

I mean, very uncreative song names if true (not placeholders), but doesn't mean much.

Best thing about this though is seeing 16 songs and Edging as #14, which gives me some hope there as not some major lead on the album. 

I do think they are placeholders some, because they aren't having two Shut Ups 

30 minutes ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

I mean, very uncreative song names if true (not placeholders), but doesn't mean much.

Best thing about this though is seeing 16 songs and Edging as #14, which gives me some hope there as not some major lead on the album. 

Remember those old FOB song titles like ‘I went for a shit and ran out of toilet roll and it made me think of you’ good times 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

I can't say I really like these titles, what do you think? A bit underwhelming if i am honest. But it doesn't matter, as long as the songs are good. 

I can't say 

really like these

what do you think?

underwhelming

if i am honest.

But it doesn't matter,

as long as

the songs are good. (Joke track)

About my thoughts.  And actually like that tracklist better. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

My god this would be awful lmao. Love you tho mike.

I can't stand Los Angeles besides the bridge, sounds like some terrible nu-metal/pop rock band, just awful.

You do you man, I think you're nuts for not liking Fighting the Gravity, but I get how it's not a song that would appeal to just any given blink fan for sure. It's definitely a step away from their typical sounds. Cool if it's not for you, but I genuinely love it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dylan_ said:

So are they still recording right now? Just saw that post from Tom with then in the studio. 

In my opinion they are just choosing the sequence of the songs and which ones to put in the album. In any case, modern technology allows you to add some parts of the song (vocals or instrumentals) even during the mixing stage: maybe they just wanted to redo some touch-ups.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, M!ke said:

You do you man, I think you're nuts for not liking Fighting the Gravity, but I get how it's not a song that would appeal to just any given blink fan for sure. It's definitely a step away from their typical sounds. Cool if it's not for you, but I genuinely love it. 

I made this super sick video mash-up of FTG and Inception years ago! 😏

5 hours ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

Yeah, if Edging is Track 14 as a lead single then that really raises my expectations for this album (which are already high)

I think it's time for a new song or a new clip or something. Let's wash off the stank of the SA debacle

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

I'd fucking cry I'll be honest but I'm doubtful. 

just strange that Tom mentioned multiple times an unreleased Box Car song...and then a song with the same title might be on the album.  We'll see.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

excited for the album! hopefully they announce or release something soon. 14 tracks sounds sick -- i usually err on less is more but i'm curious to see what they've put together. i've listened more to edging lately and while it isn't really my cup of tea it's fairly enjoyable.

• Like 1