One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

2 hours ago, M!ke said:

Agreed, it's one thing to say blink isn't blink without Tom, I can understand the merits for that argument, but to say that Tom is blink in its entirety would be to dismiss what works so damn well about the band to begin with: the push and pull of creativity from each member to shape each song and give it it's full unique blink identity. 

yes its just the right mix with marky thomason and tim-raven baker

tom is def the most creative songwriter of all of them but its only when those 3 are together that the best ideas win and that u get the real blink

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

Lol, Ghent being Ghent.  Meanwhile, has beastiality ads running 24/7 at the bottom of the page.  Hypocrisy at its finest!

You know the ads they show are typically catered to the individual and their web history…right?! I mean I’ve seen some weird shit down there, but beastiality? Damn your search history must be 🔥

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Grilliam Shatner said:

Right! I do believe it takes almost a year for them to fully grow in. I remember doing research on them when I was balding and before I just accepted it and shaved my head lol. As well, the period from which MGK went from seriously balding to having a full head of hair, he was always in a bandana like Bret Michaels for every appearance for about a year or so…just give it some toime 

So we stuck with hobo Tom for the US tour

Bring back the chef hat

3 hours ago, Knapppers said:

Did Tom actually get some sort of work done on his hair? Where did this info come from. 

Yeah, he had hair transplants done. Nothing wrong with that, not judging and don’t care. It’s just obvious and kind of funny to follow. He hasn’t revealed the end result but kind of teases it here and there.

Yes it’s just speculation. If I’m wrong I’ll eat crow, whatever, but I’d put money on it. We’ll see soon lol. If it turns out Skiba should get the doctor’s digits 

*signed guy with a forehead the size of Milwaukee

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allsystemsgo said:

Literally all pure speculation by obsessive fans.

There are pictures around the time that he shaved his head that show clearly that he had transplants done. There is a redness and recognizable markings…if you’ve researched the topic you recognize them immediately. Shaving your head for the procedure is protocol. There’s a reason you haven’t seen his head without cover since he’s shaved his head. 

edit- there may have been one pic without a hat after the procedure but it was at least 1-2 months afterwards.  After the scabs from procedure heal, they go away and it looks like it normally would have pre-procedure. This is before the transplanted hair starts growing in.  I just bring this up because I remember seeing him post a pic now, and he still looked very much to be balding, Guarantee he had a procedure done, if you want me to build you a slideshow later down the road I will ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grilliam Shatner said:

I will. Once he starts sporting a full head of hair you haven’t seen in 20 years you won’t even need one lol

I look forward to seeing it on blink italia’s insta 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Ghent said:

Yeah, he had hair transplants done. Nothing wrong with that, not judging and don’t care. It’s just obvious and kind of funny to follow. He hasn’t revealed the end result but kind of teases it here and there.

Yes it’s just speculation. If I’m wrong I’ll eat crow, whatever, but I’d put money on it. We’ll see soon lol. If it turns out Skiba should get the doctor’s digits 

*signed guy with a forehead the size of Milwaukee

One of the most obvious cases of hair plugs (obvious as in clearly they were done because the dude has a full head of hair now, not obvious because it looks ridiculous or anything like that) is Joel McHale.  Go and watch his bit-part as the banker in Spider-Man 2 and be amazed by his deeply receding hairline; and then go watch him in Community or his new show Animal Control (pretty hilarious, I recommend it), and it's like a completely different person, somehow he looks 20 years younger today from a role that he played 20 years ago.