One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

Waiting on this slideshow as well.

In the intermediary, I stalked Tom’s instagram.  Does anybody know when this picture was probably taken?  It was posted December 23 but I imagine the photo shoot was before.

FB1159-BE-EF08-4226-9-BFC-7812145-CE227.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmhLBc8JBFZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The hair above his fore yead looks red, which probably only exacerbated the hair conspiracy discussions.  

1 hour ago, Smooth My Balls said:

Waiting on this slideshow as well.

In the intermediary, I stalked Tom’s instagram.  Does anybody know when this picture was probably taken?  It was posted December 23 but I imagine the photo shoot was before.

FB1159-BE-EF08-4226-9-BFC-7812145-CE227.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmhLBc8JBFZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The hair above his fore yead looks red, which probably only exacerbated the hair conspiracy discussions.  

I’m not doing a slideshow until his shit grows in lol 

6 hours ago, Champ182 said:

When did he look bald in the first place?

This is how I know you have a full head of hair. When a man balds, he will then recognize every other man’s receding hairline. You probably just don’t think about that kind of stuff, bless your soul lol 

• Like 1

Damn.  That guy played scenarios in his head of how to act in the case that it were a sting.  And he still fucked up, very cringe too.

I can't help but see mental illness glaring straight into our faces as we watch that.  He acted on it though, so a predator nonetheless.  Deserves the time he got, I just hope they also prescribed help of some kind to remediate his underlying issue as well. 

Early 2000's so doubt it

---

Tangent aside, lol yeah I can see the resemblance

1 hour ago, Smooth My Balls said:

Damn.  That guy played scenarios in his head of how to act in the case that it were a sting.  And he still fucked up, very cringe too.

I can't help but see mental illness glaring straight into our faces as we watch that.  He acted on it though, so a predator nonetheless.  Deserves the time he got, I just hope they also prescribed help of some kind to remediate his underlying issue as well. 

Early 2000's so doubt it

---

Tangent aside, lol yeah I can see the resemblance

You can’t fix pedophiles man lol . This dude got let off easy if I recall correctly. 

31 minutes ago, Grilliam Shatner said:

You can’t fix pedophiles man lol . This dude got let off easy if I recall correctly. 

You cannot cure it, as of today.  But in general there are certain ways to help them manage their mental illness:

• cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT),
  • medication, such as anti-androgens, which can reduce sex drive,
  • support groups, or
  • counseling to address other underlying psychological issues

2 hours ago, Grilliam Shatner said:

I dunno, that photoshop strongly reminds me of this turd, so I think it’s pretty bad. Lol 

I didn't know Chris Hansen came back with some new episodes of To Catch A Predator a few years ago, I used to watch it every week in the early/mid 2000s. Down the rabbit hole I go, see you guys in 4 hours. 

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I didn't know Chris Hansen came back with some new episodes of To Catch A Predator a few years ago, I used to watch it every week in the early/mid 2000s. Down the rabbit hole I go, see you guys in 4 hours. 

I paid for Chris Hansen to do a video for me and some friends annual golf tournament a couple years ago on Cameo. It was legit lol. Only like $50. Apparently he’s really broke or something, I don’t remember the story

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I paid for Chris Hansen to do a video for me and some friends annual golf tournament a couple years ago on Cameo. It was legit lol. Only like $50. Apparently he’s really broke or something, I don’t remember the story

Yea I remember him getting in some financial situation. What’s fucked up is they did a sting a year ago in Michigan and busted this guy who’s been a cop and a teacher in my hometown. Lots of people I know knew him and said he was a huge prick. Todd Barraco. Fuck that guy. Chris Hansen still putting in work!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Lol yea I went far down the rabbit hole of the TCAP community. My PlayStation name is actually GenercWiteMale which was a play on the genericwhitemale screen name one of the goofy old guys had. He stumbled off the porch as he walked out of the sting saying he didn’t want his cookie anymore lmao 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ghent said:

I’m here for the slideshow 

Anyone here ever watch the show Frisky Dingo?  The show from the creator of Archer, but before Archer (yet after Sealab 2021), there's a bit in that about seeing "the sideshow" of someone,  and just the recurring callback to the sideshow always cracked me up.  Point is, your post immediately reminds me of that lol.