One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

14 minutes ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

This is why you guys should invest in the burger king thread. Fuck sitting and waiting here. Torture. 

yes and if we say these guys are way 2 sassy at this point and attention seeking /trying to sell merch we get called "immature" and "impatient"

these guys need 2hurry the fuck up and stop that shit strait

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Honestly the longer we have to wait, the longer we can hold on to the dream of those guys being able to make a great record still..

Its like the run up to christmas instead of the disappointing reality

• Like 2

I’m rabid at this point. I think it’s a lot of because they haven’t even actually “really” acknowledged / addressed they’re a band again and it’s been six months. Photos on Instagram teasing things but they’re being intentionally non public.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I’m rabid at this point. I think it’s a lot of because they haven’t even actually “really” acknowledged / addressed they’re a band again and it’s been six months. Photos on Instagram teasing things but they’re being intentionally non public.

Horrible take. How have they not really addressed being in a band again? Lmfao. They made an announcement video, planned a long tour together, Tom thanked Skiba for his time in the band, they released a new song, they’ve been in the studio. Not sure what else you could want until the album comes out. 

• Like 1

They literally said “hey, Tom’s back, we are a band again. We are going on tour and currently recording a record. Here’s a new song, it’s called Edging.” What part of that isn’t solid proof of them being a band again?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boxelder said:

italia has observed there's some titles/credits popping up in song publishing databases -- dance with me, more than you'll ever know, and otherside, all co-written with dan book.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-7hS9NvAC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ah yes, a co-writer who writes songs for Britney Spears, All Time Low, and 5 Seconds of Summer. Hope y’all are ready for that progressive new album 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Grilliam Shatner said:

Ah yes, a co-writer who writes songs for Britney Spears, All Time Low, and 5 Seconds of Summer. Hope y’all are ready for that progressive new album 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Fuckin’ kill me now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You guys really struggle with reading comprehension with my “really” in quotes. Pointing out obvious things like duh I know these things. My point is about them not doing press together or doing anything together yet apart from the edging video and sharing photos recording on insta. I’m at peak anticipation and just ready for some publicity…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotNow said:

You guys really struggle with reading comprehension with my “really” in quotes. Pointing out obvious things like duh I know these things. My point is about them not doing press together or doing anything together yet apart from the edging video and sharing photos recording on insta. I’m at peak anticipation and just ready for some publicity…

So again, you expect them to just do random press conferences like an NFL quarterback or something? Or would you rather them focus on finishing the album? You make zero sense 

47 minutes ago, boxelder said:

italia has observed there's some titles/credits popping up in song publishing databases -- dance with me, more than you'll ever know, and otherside, all co-written with dan book.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-7hS9NvAC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Interesting! I imagine these could be the three singles? 

Hopefully that means we get new music real soon.