One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

23 minutes ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

Wait, what does dog water sound like?

I was never around during Neighborhoods release here, was this what it was like? You guys crack the codes of the codes before they release the tracklist?  Lol, shit's crazy.  I love a tracklist, but does all this stuff really get people off?  

I know I'm being a hater.

When the band doesn’t do anything for 6 months it’s all we got going for us 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Grilliam Shatner said:

So you never answered. You expect the band to just go on a random tour of press conferences, and talk about what exactly? Describe all their new songs for you? Talk about their dicks? 

I answered but you seem to be illiterate.

10 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I answered but you seem to be illiterate.

Actually just went and double checked, nope I didn’t miss anything. You just expect them to do random press, instead of work on the album…that you’re busting their balls to finish for you. Makes sense lol 

22 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Again, perfectly sums your contribution here up. You’re really good at this!

Okay does this help, Instagram user davidjohnsully has what he claims to be a new blink snippet on his Instagram story? No problem

ill caveat I’m 120% sure it’s fake since it sounds nothing like tom but something to talk about.

3 hours ago, NotNow said:

Okay does this help, Instagram user davidjohnsully has what he claims to be a new blink snippet on his Instagram story? No problem

ill caveat I’m 120% sure it’s fake since it sounds nothing like tom but something to talk about.

11 hours ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

Wait, what does dog water sound like?

I was never around during Neighborhoods release here, was this what it was like? You guys crack the codes of the codes before they release the tracklist?  Lol, shit's crazy.  I love a tracklist, but does all this stuff really get people off?  

I know I'm being a hater.

I’ve been here since the first break up. The releases for +44 and the first Ava album were the craziest. Probably because we were all a bit younger and had more time on our hands.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rickay he him said:

I’ve been here since the first break up. The releases for +44 and the first Ava album were the craziest. Probably because we were all a bit younger and had more time on our hands.

Well, and remember that those were their first releases after first blink brea-up. The expectation was huge, specially after hearing No, It Isn't and The Adventure.

I remember perfectly well the night We Don't Need To Whisper leaked. Song-by-song. The rumour was that was Tom himself who leaked prior to the first AVA shows, which were scheduled for the next day, just after the leak. The thing is that the leaked version was not the same as the album one.

10 hours ago, NotNow said:

I think it sounds 100% like tom lol.

15 minutes ago, Ghent said:

🎵Braaain Caandy🎵, *insert sick riff written by Britney Spears guy here*

I can hear it now, you guys are gonna love it!

You want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? You want some brain candy? You better work bitch.

• Haha 3