One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

Call me crazy but i'm starting to think the reason for cancelling the S.A leg of the tour is because the album isn't finished and it had nothing to do with Travis' boo boo. Wouldn't be surprised if we get the album in late summer at this point. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Call me crazy but i'm starting to think the reason for cancelling the S.A leg of the tour is because the album isn't finished and it had nothing to do with Travis' boo boo. Wouldn't be surprised if we get the album in late summer at this point. 

1. Album wasn't done

2. They didn't really want to go to SA in the first place

3. Travis doesn't want to fly

Take those three factors and then add a convenient Fingie Ouchie BooBoo = CANCEL

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Coightstanza said:

You guys think he got that surgery on his finger just for fun?

Do we even know if it was real?

Kris Jenner could have easily set the whole thing up. Fake surgery, prayer circles in the hospital, Travis looking depressed with a blanket over his head. Could be a Keeping up with the Kardashians episode nqat. She's a savvy business woman that one. 

5 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Mark over in his discord scolding people who dare ask for the next single. God forbid people are excited for something we haven’t heard anything “official” about for 6months 

4-A64113-C-445-F-434-D-B5-D2-36-F6-C4-FE

how is this scolding?

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

31 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

He had surgery. They def cancelled because of his finger. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Do we even know if it was real?

Kris Jenner could have easily set the whole thing up. Fake surgery, prayer circles in the hospital, Travis looking depressed with a blanket over his head. Could be a Keeping up with the Kardashians episode nqat. She's a savvy business woman that one. 

Come on man lol