One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

55 minutes ago, Coightstanza said:

You guys think he got that surgery on his finger just for fun?

No, I just think it was a convenient excuse to cancel shows they didn't want to play anyway. He was gonna have the finger fixed regardless of course.

• Like 1

„ it will come from the official accounts…“

did mark even put a statement regarding the cancelled SA shows on one of his accounts? The only thing i‘ve seen was that blink182chile post that got deleted. 

fuck me they addressed this so poorly. Mark is such a entitled twat

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

They should just cancel the whole reunion at this point

To be honest, i‘d much rather have tom doing ava fulltime and mark doing his simple creatures stuff.

them being reunited is cool, they should stay good friends. The music is going to be dull though… too much has happened….

that being sad, i‘d gladly let them prove me wrong

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Blink's official account never posted anything either, just Travis and Tom

Official members of the band made an official announcement and it’s not official? Hang on, let me get a dictionary.

8 minutes ago, Neal said:

To be honest, i‘d much rather have tom doing ava fulltime and mark doing his simple creatures stuff.

them being reunited is cool, they should stay good friends. The music is going to be dull though… too much has happened….

that being sad, i‘d gladly let them prove me wrong

Come on, not serious here are ya? 

It could be the most lame music - 10 songs worse than Edging and this is till more fun

than THAT

I didn't dislike Simple Creatures but new side projects with Mark aren't anything amazing since he's done being deep with his lyrics.  AvA has made enough music at this point, ready for that to be hung up and really hope so at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

Come on, not serious here are ya? 

It could be the most lame music - 10 songs worse than Edging and this is till more fun

than THAT

I didn't dislike Simple Creatures but new side projects with Mark aren't anything amazing since he's done being deep with his lyrics.  AvA has made enough music at this point, ready for that to be hung up and really hope so at this point.

i'm totally on for the reunion and the nostalgia, i don't think i'll like the music though. I'm a big fan of what Ava did since Ilan came along and simple creatures was the last time i felt mark made music without having anything to prove.....they had some good tracks and took some risks.

blink has too much to lose, they don't want to let anyone down, the music's is probably going to reflect that.

I was excited to hear edging the first time. i was excited to watch the music video. because mark and tom are making music together again. the song itself is barely meh, if skiba sang toms parts, nobody would care.

i don't give a shit though, i'm excited for the reunion nontheless, i got tickets to a show and everything. doesn't mean i wouldn't prefer what i mentioned in the post before

1 minute ago, Neal said:

i'm totally on for the reunion and the nostalgia, i don't think i'll like the music though. I'm a big fan of what Ava did since Ilan came along and simple creatures was the last time i felt mark made music without having anything to prove.....they had some good tracks and took some risks.

blink has too much to lose, they don't want to let anyone down, the music's is probably going to reflect that.

I was excited to hear edging the first time. i was excited to watch the music video. because mark and tom are making music together again. the song itself is barely meh, if skiba sang toms parts, nobody would care.

i don't give a shit though, i'm excited for the reunion nontheless, i got tickets to a show and everything. doesn't mean i wouldn't prefer what i mentioned in the post before

Dang, I thought I was a Tom bot but I didn't think anyone cared that much about AvA still.  Only that it was slightly better than California/Nine  stuff being rolled out to at least cleanse yourself with some 7/10 level stuff.

Definitely nothing to be super excited about though imo.  

Also if Skiba sang FyUcked yer in Chyurch, I think we'd all be making a big deal about it.  

It reminisced California model songs, I agree, but that video was a terrific change of pace and throwback, and the song itself had its moments.

• Like 2