One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

18 minutes ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

Dang, I thought I was a Tom bot 

i'm probably the biggest tombot on here tbh.. nothing from the blink camp since 2015 came close to the top tracks on the last ava record. that being sad nothig from the blink camp was as shit as that "no more guns" turd 

it's just my opinion though. i'm glad everybody is excited, and i am excited as well. 

1 minute ago, Neal said:

i'm probably the biggest tombot on here tbh.. nothing from the blink camp since 2015 came close to the top tracks on the last ava record. that being sad nothig from the blink camp was as shit as that "no more guns" terd 

it's just my opinion though. i'm glad everybody is excited, and i am excited as well. 

By the last AVA record you mean the Ilan Rubin band featuring Tom Delonge on the autotuned vocals? 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, BanJan said:

By the last AVA record you mean the Ilan Rubin band featuring Tom Delonge on the autotuned vocals? 

i'm not sure since you again throw out some jibberish buzzwords that i'm pretty sure you don't understand, but i think so, yes. it's called "lifeforms"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neal said:

i'm not sure since you again throw out some jibberish buzzwords that i'm pretty sure you don't understand, but i think so, yes. it's called "lifeforms"

Jibberish? Ilan played 95% of the instruments on that album. I’m sure he wrote most of it too. You’re sucking Tom off for an album that he really didn’t have that much to do with and bragging about it being better than blink’s last albums. 

Anyways, who cares. Sometimes I listen to Rebel Girl and sing along really loud when nobody else is around. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Neal said:

i'm probably the biggest tombot on here tbh.. nothing from the blink camp since 2015 came close to the top tracks on the last ava record. that being sad nothig from the blink camp was as shit as that "no more guns" turd 

I liked recent AvA too - especially K&T and Rebel Girl.  Chasing Shadows was great.  but I'm definitely ready for it to be done with or at least it doesn't get me too excited despite being a Tombot. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

I liked recent AvA too - especially K&T and Rebel Girl.  Chasing Shadows was great.  but I'm definitely ready for it to be done with or at least it doesn't get me too excited despite being a Tombot. 

Yea dude, we all know you like Rebel Girl. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Whatever has transpired, the hype has faded for me personally. Glad I decided not to buy tickets to any shows. Still somewhat excited for new music whenever we get it, but not nearly as much as I was a few months ago.

This

8 minutes ago, Coightstanza said:

$100 says you’ll be creaming your pants again with hype when a 30 second teaser comes out.

and This.

It will come back. But definitely would have been nice if they capitalized on that initial hype train with more to follow Edging. Felt like Toypaj days again, almost.

2 minutes ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

This

and This.

It will come back. But definitely would have been nice if they capitalized on that initial hype train with more to follow Edging. Felt like Toypaj days again, almost.

No it didn’t, not even close. Damn you’re dumb as fuck sometimes. 

5 minutes ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

Are you speaking for my Toypaj experience diddler?

I’m speaking for the hype from both eras and yes, it’s not even close. Comparing Edgings release to the anticipation between their two most commercially successful albums, during the peak of MTV and TRL…yea…you sound dumb 

8 minutes ago, BanJan said:

I’m speaking for the hype from both eras and yes, it’s not even close. Comparing Edgings release to the anticipation between their two most commercially successful albums, during the peak of MTV and TRL…yea…you sound dumb 

"Felt like" not "was equal to"

Reading comprehension Diddy, let's work on it sometime.

27 minutes ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

"Felt like" not "was equal to"

Reading comprehension Diddy, let's work on it. Must get foggy in the basement.

If you’re going to talk about reading comprehension, let’s talk about your writing. Did you specify that it felt like that for yourself personally, or did you just say that it felt like that which insinuates it felt like that for all fans? Hmmm… shut up and take the L dummy , it didn’t feel like that for anybody . TOYPAJ was a magical era and the band was at the height of their commercial success and popularity for the release of it. Edging doesn’t even remotely come close to that hype LOL. 

The key is not to get overly hyped with Blink until they actually deliver. I was pumped for Edging and the tour, but the “spring/summer” album announcement should have tempered expectations and people should really only be upset if we don’t have it by September, otherwise they’ve still delivered imo. It would be nice to get a new single in the next month or so though. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BanJan said:

If you’re going to talk about reading comprehension, let’s talk about your writing. Did you specify that it felt like that for yourself personally, or did you just say that it felt like that which insinuates it felt like that for all fans? Hmmm… shut up and take the L dummy , it didn’t feel like that for anybody . TOYPAJ was a magical era and the release of it, the band was at the height of their commercial success and popularity 

Cool-ish story bro.