One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

5 minutes ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

Humor brings insight and tolerance. Irony brings a deeper and less friendly understanding.

Na, the fact that I can’t comment on an air fryer without you trying to make fun of me for my living situation a few years ago says a lot more about you than it does me. Sorry, but that wasn’t a joke. It was just a weak, insecure, and unprovoked remark that was irrelevant to the conversation. And that wasn’t the first time. Shouldn’t you be simping for Oliver some more? Woosah. 

8 minutes ago, BanJan said:

Na, the fact that I can’t comment on an air fryer without you trying to make fun of me for my living situation a few years ago says a lot more about you than it does me. Sorry, but that wasn’t a joke, but just a week insecure remark. Shouldn’t you be simping for Oliver some more? Woosah. 

Hmm, it seems like you are insecure about this basement thing to be perfectly honest.  I said adement air fryer users are basement dwellers or young 20 year olds, that wasn't necessarily directed at you. Stop being week.

6 minutes ago, kibbles said:

so they were supposed to be on tour right now. How did they plan on finishing the album? In the green room?

You’re making the assumption they aren’t finished and just working on extra stuff since they now have the time.

3 minutes ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

Hmm, it seems like you are insecure about this basement thing to be perfectly honest.  I said adement air fryer users are basement dwellers or young 20 year olds, that wasn't necessarily directed at you.

I also live on a 2nd story of a townhome now, so I am vastly superior - all of the ways weekling.

No. I said they were cheaper and you went on your spiel about I better not be talking about the electricity bill and made some other remarks about me living in my moms basement. Don’t make me go back and find it. I’m not insecure about the situation or I would have never told you guys in the first place. Just don’t act phony and then take cheap shots at me, then try and play like you were just joking. I can take jokes, especially if it’s relevant to the conversation. Which your remarks weren’t. Your energy sucks. Or maybe you’e just dumb, probably both. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, kibbles said:

so they were supposed to be on tour right now. How did they plan on finishing the album? In the green room?

Most people only get work done with a hard deadline, like it only takes as much time as permitted. We already saw this happen with the self-titled documentary, where they didn’t get much done until the crunch time. It’s pretty common for people to operate this way. The album probably would have been done if Travis didn’t get injured, now they can take more time to finish it.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Coightstanza said:

You’re making the assumption they aren’t finished and just working on extra stuff since they now have the time.

Tom wouldn't shut up about how it's the greatest thing they've done if that was the case

Oh wait he already said they made the best album of their lives back in October

27 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Tom wouldn't shut up about how it's the greatest thing they've done if that was the case

Oh wait he already said they made the best album of their lives back in October

You’ve whinged so much you’re no longer making any sense.

1 hour ago, BanJan said:

No. I said they were cheaper and you went on your spiel about I better not be talking about the electricity bill and made some other remarks about me living in my moms basement. Don’t make me go back and find it. I’m not insecure about the situation or I would have never told you guys in the first place. Just don’t act phony and then take cheap shots at me, then try and play like you were just joking. I can take jokes, especially if it’s relevant to the conversation. Which your remarks weren’t. Your energy sucks. Or maybe you’e just dumb, probably both. 

Damn that's funny. Forgot I said that 😄

16 hours ago, kibbles said:

It's certainly possible that they're taking advantage of the extra time to create extra content like bonus tracks.  Of course it's all speculation, they very well may be behind schedule. Can't say for sure at all.  

• Like 1