One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

21 hours ago, kibbles said:

Should be here any day now guys

209-AEDB1-46-E4-46-C4-810-D-8929817-B8-C

I think it’s funny mark is making comments like only listen to official channels we are the authority, when I trust any info Aaron Rubin gives to be more accurate than whatever Tom is telling me at this point.

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

9 hours ago, M!ke said:

It's certainly possible that they're taking advantage of the extra time to create extra content like bonus tracks.  Of course it's all speculation, they very well may be behind schedule. Can't say for sure at all.  

I hope so but I feel like if it was done we would’ve heard something.

thank god Travis posted that clip, I had nothing to bitch about today. 

19 hours ago, b00bies said:

Gotta love a passive aggressive Mark. Such a sissy. So, may 4th is a potential deadline. If it's not, then it is a huge red flag. What if Travis injury will get delayed again, are they gonna use it to finish a record again? 

Agreed he’s such a little bitch at times. Give the fans a fucking update then you tosser (mark not you)

On 3/23/2023 at 2:21 PM, Coightstanza said:

4-A64113-C-445-F-434-D-B5-D2-36-F6-C4-FE

how is this scolding?

I don’t know the context or what else was said in this convo, but why is it so hard for Mark to just be like “hey thanks for your patience I know everybody is excited and it feels good! I can’t share anything specific but we’ll have a lot more for you this spring/summer/(fill in the blank)”

In a lot of these little moments, including his video about cancelling the shows, he always comes across exasperated like the fans are expecting too much from him. People are excited! They’ve been “edging” since October just like the band wanted! I think it’s perfectly natural for fans to want more info.

• Like 5

Not sure if this one was posted, but this sort of proves the quarrel about them drowning out the guitars with stupid loud drums.

I mean, the guitars might be a little loud in that (deeper maybe would fix it?) but this infinitely sounds like a better blink song to me.  It is a bit odd to have Tom's comeback and completely drown out the guitars on the mix.  Should have came back banging like this. 

I think we're fucked though, because Travis drowns out guitars.  Illan or whoever in Tom's camp doesn't necessarily make them blast like on blink on most recent AvA, and Serban apparently does not want to be like Finn and also drowned them out here like a Kelly Clarkson song.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Smalls said:

It’s like mark and Tom switched roles. I haven’t sided with Tom on anything in a long time but at least he showed some seemingly genuine sympathy over the SA tour cancellation lol. Mark just seems like an asshole.

He is an asshole. I bet he’s a fucking nightmare to work with. No wonder Tom has fucked off multiple times, he wants to evolve blink but Mark throws his toys out the pram because he wants Blink to sound like 5 seconds of summer ffs

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Champ182 said:

I don’t know the context or what else was said in this convo, but why is it so hard for Mark to just be like “hey thanks for your patience I know everybody is excited and it feels good! I can’t share anything specific but we’ll have a lot more for you this spring/summer/(fill in the blank)”

In a lot of these little moments, including his video about cancelling the shows, he always comes across exasperated like the fans are expecting too much from him. People are excited! They’ve been “edging” since October just like the band wanted! I think it’s perfectly natural for fans to want more info.

yes thats very nasty of him to react like that, im glad that atleast SOME people in here can look past their life long love of blink and see it when they missbehave like that

3 hours ago, Scotts Engineer said:

Not sure if this one was posted, but this sort of proves the quarrel about them drowning out the guitars with stupid loud drums.

I mean, the guitars might be a little loud in that (deeper maybe would fix it?) but this infinitely sounds like a better blink song to me.  It is a bit odd to have Tom's comeback and completely drown out the guitars on the mix.  Should have came back banging like this. 

I think we're fucked though, because Travis drowns out guitars.  Illan or whoever in Tom's camp doesn't necessarily make them blast like on blink on most recent AvA, and Serban apparently does not want to be like Finn and also drowned them out here like a Kelly Clarkson song.

Don’t like it, drums should be same volume as main vocals. Guitars bury everything now.

6 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Tom is posting AVA stuff on his Ig? Really? NOW?

He’s posted six selfies as timeline posts in the last 24 hours, man is out of control who cares what he’s posting on social media.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, BanJan said:

Where’s this snippet of a song Travis posted? 

Thankfully someone reuploaded it to reddit:

But yeah... Hoping this isn't for blink, or if it unfortunately is, is just a very barebones basic demo that has yet to be properly worked on.