One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

8 hours ago, Scott. said:

He is an asshole. I bet he’s a fucking nightmare to work with. No wonder Tom has fucked off multiple times, he wants to evolve blink but Mark throws his toys out the pram because he wants Blink to sound like 5 seconds of summer ffs

Mark always seems desperate to want to stay in the spotlight. remember his Pete Wentz bromance? I also don’t buy the story they he accidentally leaked having cancer, I think that was intentional given how tech savvy he seems to be 

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Monkey Chips said:

Thankfully someone reuploaded it to reddit:

But yeah... Hoping this isn't for blink, or if it unfortunately is, is just a very barebones basic demo that has yet to be properly worked on.

Lol so it’s just a beat? And people comparing it to 21 Pilots? Once again people overreacting and not even knowing what they’re talking about 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Whoah, Family Reunion AND Blow Job will be back in the set? Maybe even the country song!

Looks like his hairline is starting to grow in…just a little bit. It’s not fully developed yet. Wait patiently with grace…for the album and Tom’s hairline. 

10 hours ago, Scott. said:

He is an asshole. I bet he’s a fucking nightmare to work with. No wonder Tom has fucked off multiple times, he wants to evolve blink but Mark throws his toys out the pram because he wants Blink to sound like 5 seconds of summer ffs

We've been over this 1,000 times.  999 if you wanna stay on key ;).  Blink is absolutely nothing without Tom.  But a Tom & Travis + replacement is just as lame.  They're a trio.  The chemistry is real. 3 is the magic number of the universe, this is not a mythical thing. Nikola Tesla.  Need Mark's bitchiness for pop safe fandom.  Need Tom's crazy loopy pushing boundaries punk attitude. Need the other to pull them back. 

Just give us music so we can stop talking about this shit.

24 minutes ago, BanJan said:

Looks like his hairline is starting to grow in…just a little bit. It’s not fully developed yet. Wait patiently with grace…for the album and Tom’s hairline. 

If only I had more time

If I had Mike Ness's hairline

Like the true genius behind blink once wrote.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Worst poster here said:

Mark always seems desperate to want to stay in the spotlight. remember his Pete Wentz bromance? I also don’t buy the story they he accidentally leaked having cancer, I think that was intentional given how tech savvy he seems to be 

That mother fucker…can’t even announce that he has a possibly fatal cancer diagnosis the right way. What a piece of shit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BanJan said:

Lol so it’s just a beat? And people comparing it to 21 Pilots? Once again people overreacting and not even knowing what they’re talking about 

You can assume everything I post on this site is entirely a joke and sardonic.

59 minutes ago, thongrider said:

If only I had more time

If I had Mike Ness's hairline

Like the true genius behind blink once wrote.

Lol speaking of Mike Ness, I know he had a hair transplant as well. You can see the seriously receding hairline he had in around the 2010s and now it’s much fuller 

31 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I've been here for over 10 years and I still can't keep track of who is who when they change their goddamn names so often.

when you see someone bickering with Jan in a way a feuding husband and wife would, that's Diddy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4