One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

1 hour ago, Scotts Engineer said:

Also, it felt so normal to have a release date, get excited, etc, like a fan of a normal band.  You know, normal stuff.  The edging campaign has gotten extremely stupid/annoying imo.  Was fun for a couple months.  After that it's just taking the piss.

If you edge too long, you feel like you have to take a piss and the edging is ruined.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Champ182 said:

I've been here for over 10 years and I still can't keep track of who is who when they change their goddamn names so often.

It wasn’t this way until a year or two ago when mods let users name change without restriction or going through them. All time boneheaded move by the mods, asleep at the wheel nqat.

• Like 1

I always appreciated the more "edgy" humor here and that it was a forum that didn't dickride the band but lately some people here are being super weird.

I think it started when Travis had to do a surgery and people here were acting like babies. And now I see comments about Mark being a bitch but the only people I see acting like a bitch are grown up fans in their 30s that don't have the patience to wait for new music. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Marks been a bitch basically since the first break up. Nothing new hear. 

To be fair, Tom dipped during the heights of their career, and made Boxcar which could have easily been a blink album (aka - Mark not only got ditched here musically, he got zero dollars for that album minus w.e song he was on).

Money ain't everything, but damn did Tom cost Mark a lot of money throughout his career.  But also made him lots?

Kind of a tough one there, but to be on stanby during literally their entire 2nd half of career to only get one album (Neighborhoods) and a few tours?  I'd be pissy too from a financial perspective, not just the friend perspective.  

yes they have enough money

7 minutes ago, Scotts Engineer said:

To be fair, Tom dipped during the heights of their career, and made Boxcar which could have easily been a blink album (aka - Mark not only got ditched here musically, he got zero dollars for that album minus w.e song he was on).

Money ain't everything, but damn did Tom cost Mark a lot of money throughout his career.  But also made him lots?

Kind of a tough one there, but to be on stanby during literally their entire 2nd half of career to only get one album (Neighborhoods) and a few tours?  I'd be pissy too from a financial perspective, not just the friend perspective.  

yes they have enough money

Do we know it wasn't Mark standing in the way though?

57 minutes ago, Scotts Engineer said:

No, but it was pretty clear Tom wanted a break or whatever during touring to be with family.  Mark & Travis wanted to keep working.

According to Tom. He said he wanted a break to be with family then immediately launched the lame AAA 

6 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Ava have some bangers. Give me Ava over cali or nine all day long 

Not the point but they totally do.  Gotta say they've got plenty of blunders on Cali/Nine levels, with the Love shit, but they have some bangers on par with any blink song outside maybe their absolute best.