One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

15 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Fucking can't stand that Scene Dudes twitter. Pops up on my feed all the time since I like blink stuff. Just mostly him reposting memes

HOT TIP FOR ANYONE ON TWITTER: At the top of the screen switch your view from "For You" to "Following"

"For You" is based on wack algorithms and clogs up your feed with people you don't follow. "Following" is just the regular chronological posts from people you actually follow.

11 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

HOT TIP FOR ANYONE ON TWITTER: At the top of the screen switch your view from "For You" to "Following"

"For You" is based on wack algorithms and clogs up your feed with people you don't follow. "Following" is just the regular chronological posts from people you actually follow.

I could just block him too

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BK Lounge said:

Think it was a Star Wars reference young dumb padawan.

Don’t call him dumb, he’s quite sensitive. 

8 hours ago, kibbles said:

“The album release date has been announced” and then proceeds to not say anything about a release date…. lol wth. 
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-your-morning-show-on-dema-61206887/episode/roses-entertainment-report-blink-182-album-114200385/

Is it clickbait not discussed or is it just a media thing where the headline was released too soon and accidentally included in this episode?

2 hours ago, carlos182 said:

Guys the setlist that supposedly includes Cynical/Bored to Death is not that clear. No one in earth can see the words in that setlist, come on!

I wish it's true anyway, but still...

Tom can see them.

5 hours ago, carlos182 said:

Guys the setlist that supposedly includes Cynical/Bored to Death is not that clear. No one in earth can see the words in that setlist, come on!

I wish it's true anyway, but still...

Looks clear as hell to me.

bored to death right below Down and above I Miss YouED7-E2073-9-BE3-4-E3-F-BFCA-2-D2-D8-E59-

cynical I’ll have to do on my computer when I’m home cause when I try to screenshot on my phone it blows out the colors where it is for some reason. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kibbles said:

bored to death right below Down and above I Miss YouED7-E2073-9-BE3-4-E3-F-BFCA-2-D2-D8-E59-

cynical I’ll have to do on my computer when I’m home cause when I try to screenshot on my phone it blows out the colors where it is for some reason. 

It took my old ass eyes a bit to work but I see Bored to Death … no clue how you see Down but I trust you on that. I can make out the last 7 but that’s it.

3 hours ago, kibbles said:

Cristal clear. Yep.