One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

A part of me hopes that's the album release, but I really doubt it's called "more than you'll ever know". At the same time though I can't believe they would tease a song for a whole month. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Elisa said:

A part of me hopes that's the album release, but I really doubt it's called "more than you'll ever know". At the same time though I can't believe they would tease a song for a whole month. 

Yeah plus I don't know why they would link to a tweet talking about new music on May 4th. Weird. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Yeah plus I don't know why they would link to a tweet talking about new music on May 4th. Weird. 

Must have just been a reference to the tour starting.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fran.182 said:

To be fair "Bored To Death" took almost a month too, though in hindsight its release felt much faster: https://chorus.fm/news/blink-182-to-release-bored-to-death/

Yeah, but that was the first single, waiting a whole month for the second one doesn't really make sense. Not even the korean boy bands do that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fap God said:

Yo what’s your status? I was wrong, my buddy’s wife is NOT coming with us for the Chicago trip. So dude if you wanna do this we got you…

I'm in like gin if you're not gonna grab my butt or anything.  I was looking at tickets only had pairs for the section 214.  I'll pitch my share for the room or bring the best midwest whiskey imaginable. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, BK Lounge said:

I'm in like gin if you're not gonna grab my butt or anything.  I was looking at tickets only had pairs for the section 214.  I'll pitch my share for the room or bring the best midwest whiskey imaginable. 

Sounds like a plan Stan! Let me know where you end up getting your ticket for 

44 minutes ago, BK Lounge said:

This better be the best fucking song ever.  Jesus.

It’s going to be like a raw and fast Dude Ranch song, but with melodies like from Enema and TOYPAJ, with darker and grittier tones from Self-Titled, and more experimental like NH, but also evolving their sound and something entirely new. Probably. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Worst poster here said:

It’s going to be like a raw and fast Dude Ranch song, but with melodies like from Enema and TOYPAJ, with darker and grittier tones from Self-Titled, and more experimental like NH, but also evolving their sound and something entirely new. Probably. 

so like Fighting the Gravity...sick!

• Haha 3
  • Pickle 1