One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

2 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I was gonna say the definition sounds more like Hearts All Gone.

I want to preface this by saying I love Hearts All Gone, but I remember Mark hyped that song by saying it sounded like Dude Ranch.

Shit does not sound like Dude Ranch lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Fap, Jan, and Oliver. fuck i should be there

Honestly sounds like hell on earth but I hope they have fun and take many pics

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

23 minutes ago, Invaluable Nonbinosaur said:

Honestly sounds like hell on earth but I hope they have fun and take many pics

I look forward to eye witnesses being able to corroborate/challenge Oliver’s far fetched stories.

Oliver: when I was buying my beer, the cashier was checking me out and giving me the look

Jan/Fap: dude you spilled beer all over yourself and created a scene 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Worst poster here said:

I look forward to eye witnesses being able to corroborate/challenge Oliver’s far fetched stories.

Oliver: when I was buying my beer, the cashier was checking me out and giving me the look

Jan/Fap: dude you spilled beer all over yourself and created a scene 

Don't worry, Oliver already posted an out for having to drink beer or do anything fun after the show

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

50 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I want to preface this by saying I love Hearts All Gone, but I remember Mark hyped that song by saying it sounded like Dude Ranch.

Shit does not sound like Dude Ranch lol

It always had the energy of a Dude Ranch song to me, still does. Mark even kinda sings more like he did on Dude Ranch in the song. I get where Mark is coming from with that claim.

• Like 2

Idk if anyone mentioned this yet, but Mark told the crowd last night that they’re releasing new songs “soon”. I suppose it’s pretty obvious at this point, but if Mark is the one saying it then you know it’s actually getting close.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

Idk if anyone mentioned this yet, but Mark told the crowd last night that they’re releasing new songs “soon”. I suppose it’s pretty obvious at this point, but if Mark is the one saying it then you know it’s actually getting close.

That's good.  At least Mark's "soon" time is actually soon, within 3 months one can think.  Instead of Tom's "soon" which can be delayed due to varying different galaxies timelines. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/4/2023 at 11:03 PM, Dylan_ said:

Late summer/early fall release

nMhGp52.png

Lol wut? Pre-orders have been up since last year with no record, and obviously no vinyl in sight..

that post says absolutely nothing other than they settled on a release date

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

End of the summer/early fall is incredibly far away. I'm still hoping it's coming out during the tour break in July. 

Agree. They really fucked up not realising anything off the hype of Coachella. Fucking madness really. They must have a single ready to go ffs. Wtf are the label doing? 

• Like 6

I'm in the boat of 'okay with waiting' if that means they are just trying to make it better or what they want it to be, even though some of their best stuff probably came from quick thought. 

Don't care if it's end of summer if that's what they want.  Just something to look forward to then.

However, I do agree they dropped the ball not releasing something, song or anything, right after either Coachella show when everyone was vibing them.  Not that we were entitled something or they planned to, but just from the band's standpoint it made perfect sense

• Like 1