One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

Finishing the North American leg of the tour with no new songs would be insane. At least we will have two new songs before it's finished. You lucky fuckers in Europe will get to see them while they have a whole new album to hype up. 

• Love 1
  • Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Finishing the North American leg of the tour with no new songs would be insane. At least we will have two new songs before it's finished. You lucky fuckers in Europe will get to see them while they have a whole new album to hype up. 

Yeah if they release a song on 6/2 they could potentially add that to the set list for the 2nd leg of the US tour along with Edging which i'm positive will still be on the album. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bojangles said:

I’m not mad at all for them releasing a new song after this leg of the tour, I would rather hear Dysentery Gary or Aliens Exist over a new song cause you know one the deepcuts will get swapped.

Yeah i honestly enjoyed the setlist a lot. Enema is top 5 album for me so to hear 7 songs from that one was really rad. 

• Like 3

Just now, Chewy030 said:

Yeah i honestly enjoyed the setlist a lot. Enema is top 5 album for me so to hear 7 songs from that one was really rad. 

I prefer Take Off over Enema but those two songs are my favorite from the album. I wish we had more TOYP&J tbh

also thank god took out Violence

9 minutes ago, bojangles said:

I prefer Take Off over Enema but those two songs are my favorite from the album. I wish we had more TOYP&J tbh

also thank god took out Violence

Agree with Violence i was getting bit bored by that. The travis solo in Ghost on the dance floor is fine enough. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Worst poster here said:

Seeing current Tom crush it, it’s a bummer he wants there for the 20 year anniversary Enema tour. 30 years is only 6 years away though!

25 is next year!

27 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I think there is too much toypaj already. I'd switch RA for ETILFY or PTMH though.

Sorry man, Reckless Abandon needs to stay for the rest of their tour.  That is fantastic to hear live right now.  Essentially brought it back to life.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Olivers Sunday Ticket said:

Sorry man, Reckless Abandon needs to stay for the rest of their tour.  That is fantastic to hear live right now.  Essentially brought it back to life.

It's the best theyve ever done it, but think how amazing PTMH would be.

6 hours ago, bojangles said:

I’m not mad at all for them releasing a new song after this leg of the tour, I would rather hear Dysentery Gary or Aliens Exist over a new song cause you know one the deepcuts will get swapped.

Dysentery probably gets the cut . Iirc it was just a flashing screen in the background, where Aliens Exist had graphics and lasers and shit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thongrider said:

It's the best theyve ever done it, but think how amazing PTMH would be.

I mean PTMH is my favorite TOYPAJ song, but I don't think I can see it beating Reckless Abandon live.  It was produced really well.  That thick guitar on the verses is my favorite palm muting of all blink songs.

8 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Do you guys think the next one will be another fun hype-up single, or a more serious track?

forgot where or if it was even a reliable source lol- but heard it was another poppy radio track. 

Here’s a tiny snippet sounds like it’s gonna go somewhere cool tho - 

Wait so the album isn’t gonna be out until October.. wasn't I getting a bunch of shit just for saying it wouldn’t be out before the tour (the second start of tour that is)?

Not a big deal, but another major broken commitment. There will definitely be another US tour at least. Guess I’ll sit this one out and wait for the album tour.

• Sad 1