One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

This “vague estimation” was on blink182.com. When I give someone money for something that is supposed to ship in the spring, it’s not unreasonable to be annoyed that it now might be winter (big might).

I don’t get the need for revisionist history already lol. They dropped the ball on the album release, it’s okay to say that 

I fully agree they’ve messed it up but it’s not like they said it was going to ship March 1st. It was always spring-summer. Never a promise of it definitely shipping in spring. They’ve still got till the end of August to actually meet that time frame. Obviously if the October release is legit which seems likely they’ve still fucked up but I think you can get what I’m saying.

Should have just said “expected 2023” and then there would’ve been way less issues.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, kibbles said:

6030-BD12-B80-E-4-CC4-AD0-C-341-AD35-E1-There ya filthy animals

chicago night 2 he had has hat off for a lil bit

Nicely done. Tastefully adjusted, still has the high hairline, but the creeping sides have been straightened across 💪

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, High Value Coight said:

I fully agree they’ve messed it up but it’s not like they said it was going to ship March 1st. It was always spring-summer. Never a promise of it definitely shipping in spring. They’ve still got till the end of August to actually meet that time frame. Obviously if the October release is legit which seems likely they’ve still fucked up but I think you can get what I’m saying.

Should have just said “expected 2023” and then there would’ve been way less issues.

November will come and you'll be in here saying they meant spring 2024!

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Kelsey Kardashian said:

That Shmeagel looking mother fucker is good at playing the drums though.  

Kim Kardash = the ring.

I thought Feldmann was Sauron, but he's really just a Saruman.  Did some damage, character ousted.

Rick Devoe Boromir? Jen is Sauron?

• Haha 3

Like they're on a massive US tour, the album has to be done already. When are they gonna find time to work on it for the next bit? Especially if they have a release time like Travis says, it means it's most likely been recorded for a bit now. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Like they're on a massive US tour, the album has to be done already. When are they gonna find time to work on it for the next bit? Especially if they have a release time like Travis says, it means it's most likely been recorded for a bit now. 

They finished recording it like the week before the tour started. Vinyl delays prob explain why it’s October now.

1 hour ago, High Value Coight said:

They finished recording it like the week before the tour started. Vinyl delays prob explain why it’s October now.

Yea that’s what Tom told the fan in Chicago was the reason for the fall release.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Yea that’s what Tom told the fan in Chicago was the reason for the fall release.

So what you’re saying is that if pieces of shit like @Ghentdidn’t preorder the vinyl then they could release the album as soon as possible?

Seems like Ghent really dropped the ball on this one. Good one mate.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Pussay Patrol said:

you think they will announce even more vinyl packages and what not once the album is actually announced with the cover and more merch?

i didn't bother preordering anything yet was waiting for some big pack with cd, vinyl, other merch etc

This was my hope as well so I didnt pre order any of them. I’m sure they will. Would be silly financially not to.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Just think, one of these Fridays very soon we'll finally have a new single to talk about...

giphy.gif

Worth the wait, but let's be real.  We all need to chill/tamper our expectations some at some point.  The wait might fuck some of us over, because no single song is going to be live up to a year's expectation and wait.

I'm trying to forget about blink as much as possible leading up to it all so it feels like Edging/Coachella did.