One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

8 hours ago, High Value Coight said:

They finished recording it like the week before the tour started. Vinyl delays prob explain why it’s October now.

Pretty much this, i hate that they feel the need to wait for Vinyl. Shinedown delayed their album last year by a few months because of vinyl as well.. If the shits done fucking put it out, most people use a streaming service for music now days. 

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Elisa said:

haha I love this, he's the best!

Are you going to see them when they're coming to Spain, Ghost?

I didn't had it planned. But not, seeing how are they performing...

Main problem is that they are playing like 4-5 hours from where I live, mid week, so it's complicated to coordinate with work.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I didn't had it planned. But not, seeing how are they performing...

Main problem is that they are playing like 4-5 hours from where I live, mid week, so it's complicated to coordinate with work.

Damn, I'm sorry! I imagine they're only playing Barcelona or Madrid, right? Mid-week shows are not good for getting up the next morning, especially if you also have to do such a long drive.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Damn, I'm sorry! I imagine they're only playing Barcelona or Madrid, right? Mid-week shows are not good for getting up the next morning, especially if you also have to do such a long drive.

Exactly. Madrid and Barcelona, typical. I bet promoters could have done two more dates, or at least Valencia, but hey, it's what it is. I'll see. I saw them back in the Neighborhoods tour in Madrid.

11 hours ago, Kelsey Kardashian said:

Sounds fine to me.  Especially considering it's just the amp being used and nothing else that goes into production to it.

Well ofc we dont know how they're using these sounds. Could be layered with real amps, other kemper sounds, or just as is. But i dont think these presets are any special and not blink league at all. Think Finn would click on Soldano Sm57 preset in a plugin? 

• Crab 1

It probably doesn't help that he's not playing anything close to what Tom plays. Just based on listening to Edging, the guitar has Tom's finger prints all over it, especially the octave chords and that lead guitar that you can only just hear in the chorus

The preset could be low in the mix or have Tom playing palm muted guitar parts with delay pedals like on PLG. I got Kaleidoscope vibes when the dude let the guitar ring out though. It's all about how it's used like what Reg said

• Like 3

It is interesting that the album is dropping in the fall, if only because the only fall release dates (that I can recall) were more dark/mature albums in self titled, NH, and NINE. Not sure if they strategically plan when to release albums, but it seems like there’s some correlation as California and TOYPAJ were both fun pop-punk albums dropped in the summer.

I’m thinking we get the next single on July 1st (182 day) and then a new song every month until the album release, but I hope I’m wrong and something drops sooner.