One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

41 minutes ago, bojangles said:

Tuesday is my birthday and Friday I’ll have 3 years sober, if blink releases a new song, you can all just thank me.

Hey, congrats! I hit three years on May 3rd.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, High Value Coight said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but this just seems like a fan added page? It has no extra info than what we all have and the page was made by some guy who just does reviews online. Is this site known for being in the loop and knowing release dates or something?

I’d be disappointed with that album name.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, High Value Coight said:

That’s the name of the supposed single.

I’ve taken heed of your response and given it some thought. I’d be disappointed if that was the name of a song too. I just don’t care much for it. 

Would you mind letting the boys know? I’m sure they’d be interested in my opinion.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I’ve taken heed of your response and given it some thought. I’d be disappointed if that was the name of a song too. I just don’t care much for it. 

Would you mind letting the boys know? I’m sure they’d be interested in my opinion.

Have done so.

Mark said you’re a cunt.

Tom said you’re a cunt.

Travis sent me a selfie of him licking Kourtney’s toes.

• Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Worst poster here said:

Blink knows they messed up and it might be over, but they will call you because you’re sober 

If this happened to actually release on Friday, then that would mean would we be able to spend the weekend feeling like, dare I say it, kings?

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

It really is an annoying name without context. Not sure why, hate to complain about a song title name, but here I am. 

Some of those other leaked titles seemed intriguing.

More than you'll know, edging, anthem pt3 is competing with Cali though.

55 minutes ago, just_bringing_good_chats said:

they r delaying it as much as possible so they can keep people waiting around, so they can sell more merch

real crass stuff, crass band!

I'm not feeling the good chats, brah. What you doin?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, just_bringing_good_chats said:

they r delaying it as much as possible so they can keep people waiting around, so they can sell more merch

real crass stuff, crass band!

Nothing makes me want to buy a t-shirt more than 'waiting in the unknown whether they will really announce an album or new music or not'

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kelsey Kardashian said:

Nothing makes me want to buy a t-shirt more than 'waiting in the unknown whether they will really announce an album or new music or not'

🤣🤣

This does remind me though…I need to find my OLD shirts. I want to make new tank tops! 

• Like 1