One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Oh, by the way. They are going to end up the mix but Tom said to someone that the delay was because the vinyl pressing lol.

That person Tom said that too also said a song a month until October. If we don’t get shit this June then something is fishy.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I'm enjoying the reunion and loved Edging, but I won't believe anything coming from this three until the record is out 😂

That's my stance as well... Won't believe it till I'm actually listening to the new music.

In the meantime I'll still be enjoying things as they're happening like the occasional videos on instagram from Tom and the blink-182 account (or even that thing where Tom surprised a fan with VIP tickets and some money)

It's nice being invested in blink-182 again.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kibbles said:

Releasing the song on 6/9 would’ve been the only acceptable answer for the delay from last week, but that’s not looking likely now either ;_;

Oof that just reminded me of when they released a song called 6/8 and said it was the weirdest song they had ever written… because it was in 6/8 time

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

People getting mad at the delays are just the old man yelling at clouds. In 2009 blink kept promising and promising without delivering, now we don't even know if the delay is real because they never told us when the album was supposed to come out to begin with.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Elisa said:

People getting mad at the delays are just the old man yelling at clouds. In 2009 blink kept promising and promising without delivering, now we don't even know if the delay is real because they never told us when the album was supposed to come out to begin with.

+1

Just now, High Value Cum said:

Jokes should be funny.

Why so serious? People seem to be misinterpreting my comments about 2009 that this is also bad. My point has always just been 2009 was good too and so is this and the imperfections of blink operations is just a part of the band. But I’m happy with everything the band is doing and I was happy during the last reunion until dogs eating dogs when things started falling apart.

1 minute ago, NotNow said:

Why so serious? People seem to be misinterpreting my comments about 2009 that this is also bad. My point has always just been 2009 was good too and so is this and the imperfections of blink operations is just a part of the band. But I’m happy with everything the band is doing and I was happy during the last reunion until dogs eating dogs when things started falling apart.

How do you think the crowd has responded compared to 2009 though?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2