One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

Looking like the dream of a single before tour is just about dead. And before I incur the Wrath of Fap®️, I recognize they never promised us one. Still, was hoping to blast it on repeat on my 6.5 hour drive to St. Paul tomorrow 😭😭😭

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

Looking like the dream of a single before tour is just about dead. And before I incur the Wrath of Fap®️, I recognize they never promised us one. Still, was hoping to blast it on repeat on my 6.5 hour drive to St. Paul tomorrow 😭😭😭

If it comes out Friday as a normal release, 7am est you’d be able to listen on YouTube via a New Zealand vpn 

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

Isn’t flying cheaper than driving for 6.5hrs?

31 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Could be a global release as well. Regardless, tomorrow morning I think.

also, “Hard at Work” duffel bag being sold. Still the theorized album name? Think we’ll find out tomorrow. 

Where is a Hard at Work bag being sold? Really hope that's the album title.

Also stoked that Cynical is on the set!

32 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Not usually, no. Flights aren’t as cheap here as they are there.

Yeah flights within North America are just stupid expensive now these days. I'm seeing blink next week in Montreal and it would be $500 flight which would take just over an hour. So I'm driving instead. The 4.5 drive will be less than a tank of gas. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Yeah flights within North America are just stupid expensive now these days. I'm seeing blink next week in Montreal and it would be $500 flight which would take just over an hour. So I'm driving instead. The 4.5 drive will be less than a tank of gas. 

Yeah my flight to Dallas for work, about a 6 hour drive, is usually a couple of hundred easy. I fly because work pays for it but I’d be driving if they didn’t.

• Like 2

Remember how much hype there was right before the reunion announcement. Billboards, industry folk teasing it. 

Could've done something similar to release a new song yet once again this band blows it. 

• Crab 1

14 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Remember how much hype there was right before the reunion announcement. Billboards, industry folk teasing it. 

Could've done something similar to release a new song yet once again this band blows it. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Matt. said:

It’s mostly a pain in the ass and miserable. I’d rather not do it lol

Yea for sure. Which is why I’d also rather drive 6-7 hours than take a flight. If it’s a 10 hour drive then yea I’ll probably fly 

• Like 1