Jump to content
 

One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion


Champ182

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Pussay Patrol said:

what if we're meant to set the clock somehow but we haven't figured out how yet

Maybe that’s why mark keeps making jokes about no album till 2025, because he knows none of us are smart enough to set the clock and start the album release schedule.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, NotNow said:

I feel like this is just a chatgpt output but I’ll just post everything from Reddit in case it gets deleted

Full alleged lyrics:

  Reveal hidden contents

We used to be so close, like two peas in a pod, Laughing through the rain, and dancing through the fog. But somewhere down the line, we lost our way, Our friendship faded like the colors of yesterday.

We went our separate roads, with silence in between, I missed your laughter, your face on my screen. But little did we know, life had a plan, To bring us back together, hand in hand.

In the darkest hours, I could see, The bond we shared, the way it used to be. But I couldn't help but wonder, my friend, Do I have to die for you to miss me?

Do I have to die for you to miss me? Do I have to face the darkness, for you to see? That every moment, every tear, every memory, Is a piece of our friendship, forever, it will be.

Cancer came like a storm, uninvited and cold, My world turned upside down, as the story unfolds. In the hospital bed, I found myself alone, Reflecting on the life I'd known.

Then one day, a message from the past, You reached out to me, and I thought it couldn't last. But you were there with me, through thick and thin, Our friendship rekindled, like a fire from within.

In the darkest hours, I could see, The bond we shared, the way it used to be. But I couldn't help but wonder, my friend, Do I have to die for you to miss me?

Do I have to die for you to miss me? Do I have to face the darkness, for you to see? That every moment, every tear, every memory, Is a piece of our friendship, forever, it will be.

Life's unpredictable, it twists and turns, But our friendship's resilience is what I've learned. Through the highs and lows, the smiles and tears, We're back together, conquering our fears.

Now we're stronger than ever, like a phoenix we rise, Our bond unbreakable, under the clear blue skies. Through the battle with cancer, I found a new lease, And with you by my side, I'm finally at peace.

In the darkest hours, I could see, The bond we shared, the way it used to be. But I couldn't help but wonder, my friend, Do I have to die for you to miss me?

Do I have to die for you to miss me? Do I have to face the darkness, for you to see? That every moment, every tear, every memory, Is a piece of our friendship, forever, it will be.

So let's cherish this second chance, my dear friend, For our friendship's a treasure, a love that'll never end. Through the storms of life, we'll stand strong and free, Knowing that I don't have to die for you to miss me.

Not gonna say how i got this. But when the song comes out you will see.

 

chow-mr.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NotNow said:

I feel like this is just a chatgpt output but I’ll just post everything from Reddit in case it gets deleted

Full alleged lyrics:

  Reveal hidden contents

We used to be so close, like two peas in a pod, Laughing through the rain, and dancing through the fog. But somewhere down the line, we lost our way, Our friendship faded like the colors of yesterday.

We went our separate roads, with silence in between, I missed your laughter, your face on my screen. But little did we know, life had a plan, To bring us back together, hand in hand.

In the darkest hours, I could see, The bond we shared, the way it used to be. But I couldn't help but wonder, my friend, Do I have to die for you to miss me?

Do I have to die for you to miss me? Do I have to face the darkness, for you to see? That every moment, every tear, every memory, Is a piece of our friendship, forever, it will be.

Cancer came like a storm, uninvited and cold, My world turned upside down, as the story unfolds. In the hospital bed, I found myself alone, Reflecting on the life I'd known.

Then one day, a message from the past, You reached out to me, and I thought it couldn't last. But you were there with me, through thick and thin, Our friendship rekindled, like a fire from within.

In the darkest hours, I could see, The bond we shared, the way it used to be. But I couldn't help but wonder, my friend, Do I have to die for you to miss me?

Do I have to die for you to miss me? Do I have to face the darkness, for you to see? That every moment, every tear, every memory, Is a piece of our friendship, forever, it will be.

Life's unpredictable, it twists and turns, But our friendship's resilience is what I've learned. Through the highs and lows, the smiles and tears, We're back together, conquering our fears.

Now we're stronger than ever, like a phoenix we rise, Our bond unbreakable, under the clear blue skies. Through the battle with cancer, I found a new lease, And with you by my side, I'm finally at peace.

In the darkest hours, I could see, The bond we shared, the way it used to be. But I couldn't help but wonder, my friend, Do I have to die for you to miss me?

Do I have to die for you to miss me? Do I have to face the darkness, for you to see? That every moment, every tear, every memory, Is a piece of our friendship, forever, it will be.

So let's cherish this second chance, my dear friend, For our friendship's a treasure, a love that'll never end. Through the storms of life, we'll stand strong and free, Knowing that I don't have to die for you to miss me.

Not gonna say how i got this. But when the song comes out you will see.

 

That was awful. Don't ever post again.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol ChatGPT is shit. Everything it generates is over the top and/or cringe. And that's if it's not a total miss to begin with.

Only someone ancient would be impressed. The modern AskJeeves - time to get in the bin

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, it doesn't even seem real. There was a post on the blink subreddit last week with a fan who took a picture with Mark and Tom in Belgium, he found them walking around at night. They're really hanging out together this time. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's so far gone and overdue it's almost jarring seeing them together and enjoying each others presence now. They must have really unlocked something authentic again when Mark had cancer

I think The Bird really had a positive influence on Tom's mental state as well. Amazing what a little vageena can do for a man.

Even though he still talks about embarrassing/insane alien stuff, he seems way more normal now. Being crazy isn't his entire personality anymore. Probably made it easier for him to reconnect with Mark

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ghent Lvl 7 said:

Lol ChatGPT is shit. Everything it generates is over the top and/or cringe. And that's if it's not a total miss to begin with.

Only someone ancient would be impressed. The modern AskJeeves - time to get in the bin

Yeah I'm not super impressed by AI writing, not yet anyway. I do think some of the AI image generation though has gotten incredibly impressive already though. I use Mage.Space and it's insane all the options and styles you can make very believable and accurate images with. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Yeah I'm not super impressed by AI writing, not yet anyway. I do think some of the AI image generation though has gotten incredibly impressive already though. I use Mage.Space and it's insane all the options and styles you can make very believable and accurate images with. 

There is a certain lifelessness in both the writing and images that is easy to detect. It will get better and serve a lot of purposes, but it's not anything near what the AI alarmists are claiming imo

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ghent Lvl 7.5 said:

There is a certain lifelessness in both the writing and images that is easy to detect. It will get better and serve a lot of purposes, but it's not anything near what the AI alarmists are claiming imo

I know what you're taking about, and I'm saying that the images are already getting much better, by the day. Like each time I use Mage it's better and better. 

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I know what you're taking about, and I'm saying that the images are already getting much better, by the day. Like each time I use Mage it's better and better. 

People who dismiss alarmists probably don’t understand the logic behind something like compound interest and exponential growth 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...