Jump to content
 

One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion


Champ182

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, thecurseofchris said:

Looks like another leak (this time just a snippet) of an unused Skiba song has leaked (courtesy of our favorite subreddit): https://krakenfiles.com/view/ZH3HQdfRpz/file.html

Mark singing about the weekend again and stuff about water😑.  Matt's part is pretty cool despite only being 'woahs'.  sounds interesting and unique, wish we get the whole thing.  

Can they please just continue the Skiba era under a different banner?  No reason not to, especially these unreleased songs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Man said:

Mark singing about the weekend again and stuff about water😑.  Matt's part is pretty cool despite only being 'woahs'.  sounds interesting and unique, wish we get the whole thing.  

Can they please just continue the Skiba era under a different banner?  No reason not to, especially these unreleased songs.

Riiiiiiight. It’s unique, because they totally haven’t sung about the weekend or used ‘woahs’ in any songs before!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Scott. said:

So what time is this big announcement tomorrow do we think? 

The last couple of stall updates in UK have been 5 and 6pm I think, but I guess expect anything from 2pm?

 

The clock on the stall is running to  3pm Thursday, so maybe 3pm?

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

So what time is this big announcement tomorrow do we think? 

Sometimes prior to 12pm EST if I had to guess.

Speaking of that calendar, I wonder if they're gonna do anything for the anniversary of the albums listed on it? Or if those were just listed for shits and giggles? Imagine if they did a deluxe version of Nine with the scrapped Skiba demos (which is why we're hearing them) or a remastered version of Neighborhoods. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2023 at 9:28 PM, Monkey Chips said:

Yeah, the music video sound quality for the song is trash...

Even for someone like me who doesn't really pay attention to the mixing/production of the albums so I have no horse in the race when people compare the possible sound mixing of this new album to Cali/Nine and other blink-182 albums. The audio for this music video is very awful, compressed, and just sounds tinny.

This made me crack, mate. 🤣 Amazing expression I'm going to adopt nqat.

17 hours ago, Man said:

Mark singing about the weekend again and stuff about water😑.  Matt's part is pretty cool despite only being 'woahs'.  sounds interesting and unique, wish we get the whole thing.  

Can they please just continue the Skiba era under a different banner?  No reason not to, especially these unreleased songs.

A few years ago, a rumour started about a side project by Mark and Matt called Cereal Killers. They could use that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, thecurseofchris said:

Imagine if they did a deluxe version of Nine with the scrapped Skiba demos (which is why we're hearing them) or a remastered version of Neighborhoods. 

Why not something that'd actually make sense, like a remastered Dude Ranch with crunchier guitars (like they did with Dammit on the Greatest Hits)?

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...