One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion

Champ182

24 minutes ago, kibbles said:

I know the countdown seems like the single won't be out till Thursday and all but what album is announced without a single to go along with the announcement? 

I'm already fucking up my expectations lol

Who knows. I can see a video teaser with like 30 secs of music. Fuck knows what to expect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kibbles said:

I know the countdown seems like the single won't be out till Thursday and all but what album is announced without a single to go along with the announcement? 

I'm already fucking up my expectations lol

What's always been weird to me is that the countdown is teasing multiple songs. Surely we won't get all of them when it hits, right? But then again, it could just be counting down to what's on the TV, which is just one song plus it's music video. 

13 minutes ago, thecurseofchris said:

What's always been weird to me is that the countdown is teasing multiple songs. Surely we won't get all of them when it hits, right? But then again, it could just be counting down to what's on the TV, which is just one song plus it's music video. 

I don’t think there’s any evidence at this point that we’re hearing anything more than one more time and dance with me pre-release. Maybe we do but anything up to this point can just be album teases.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kay said:

Can’t wait for something exciting to happen while I am unconscious or in work! 😂

Fucking with time zones since yesteryear. Welcome aboard!!!

Anyway, at this point, if they're going to tease another tease to tease us about an announcement, I'd rather wait to the f'ing october 21 and that's it.

• Wow 1