Edging Song Thread (song has leaked!)

Ghent

4 minutes ago, Батюшка said:

A total of 0:00 seconds we haven't heard yet.  Tom sounds bit weird, hope they fixed it in the final cut.

Leak it already.

4 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

A total of 0:00 seconds we haven't heard yet.  Tom sounds bit weird, hope they fixed it in the final cut.

Leak it already.

Yeah just realized it's the same thing as the first post, I thought it was something different at first.

4 minutes ago, Батюшка said:

Yeah just realized it's the same thing as the first post, I thought it was something different at first.

It's all good, the streamable link has been nice to have around to click on for a quick listen.

I'm also just bitter right now about the tour sell out shit.

57 minutes ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

Leak it already.

This was available yesterday in a better sounding format. 

https://vocaroo.com/1gJLuKigUaDD?fbclid=IwAR2dnR3ed9BraQCXwh5G0oN3p8MOXGHdQYSUKJI0hL3ECDg5WRIGhT9vbjg

3 hours ago, Vote jan free for all thre said:

I mean, the vinyl's/album looks amazing, but are we really going to buy the thing before even hearing a song?  This shit is crazy these days lol.  

Yeah I don’t like how this amount of $$ is being thrown around when we have a 50 second clip that sounds promising, but not THAT remarkable.

We are skipping steps here? So far people are being asked to pay for the presence of Tom alone. Why not a full song with interviews explaining what’s going on first?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

Yeah I don’t like how this amount of $$ is being thrown around when we have a 50 second clip that sounds promising, but not THAT remarkable.

We are skipping steps here? So far people are being asked to pay for the presence of Tom alone. Why not a full song with interviews explaining what’s going on first?

Can you blame them? It’s an opportunity most bands can only dream of, I’d cash in to if I’m being honest.

5 minutes ago, Vote Ghent said:

Our standards have really lowered since COVID.  We used to rip these people apart for one of their three singles released being a poor decision to go with and like 10 years later it was us all bitching about Down being a sad follow up.

We got some half-produced yodely Tom clip for 20 seconds and are acting like we just heard Feeling This again.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the existence of blink stuff again, but my goodness can we have some self control?

• Love 1

You can be excited about Tom being back in the band while also keeping an eye on what’s going on. I’m not throwing a fit…it’s early, but these ticket prices and vinyl variants being released for an untitled question mark album are a bit concerning

• Like 5