Edging Song Thread (song has leaked!)

Ghent

Just now, Russel Coight said:

I like the song a lot. But for the "comeback song" it's not as amazing as it needed to be.

Hearing Tom and Mark together again is amazing and I'm absolutely  loving it. But tbh there are Skiba era tracks that are better than this.

I will actually second that. Shocking I know haha

6 minutes ago, Kay said:

Well, I’ll be the immediate miserable cunt -

Toms voice sounds surprisingly okay, Mark sounds weirdly robotic. All you can hear is drums and vocals, most of the instrumentation is fucking buried. Lyrically silly but theres one or two okay lines. Kinda dumb as songs go. Chorus is annoying lol

Didn’t Travis produce this? Not surprised the drums are prominent lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

I will actually second that. Shocking I know haha

I am shocked tbh. But fuck there are some great moments here. The bridge(last pre chorus?) or whatever where Mark and Tom trade vocals before Tom's "shit" is fantastic. Chorus is catchy as fuck.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Alright. If someone had told me I will be listening to a blink-182 track with Tom in it, in 2022, I wouldn't believe it. So yes, I'm supper happy.

Being said that, yeah, it's not a GREAT song. What I don't like the most is the drums track. This is how I imagine they would sound if they replaced Travis back then when they had some issues. 

BUT, and the big BUT, is that this sounds more organic than any Cali-Nine era. I don't know how to explain it, but Cali-Nine songs sound over produced to me... plus Skiba, they sounded like a "blink wanna be" band, and not blink.

Edging sounds like something right after Neighborhoods. And I'm happy with it.

What a time to be a blink-182 fan :')

• Like 2
  • Love 1