Edging Song Thread (song has leaked!)

Ghent

Just now, jlx9 said:

Yeah it wasn’t that big of a deal lol. I’m personally not a fan of the production but I get why they went for that. Was just cool to hear more of the guitars and other things that are hidden in the mix, makes the song a lot more appealing.

agreed, i couldn't even really pick out the riff or other stuff because everything else is so loud. it's def a worthwhile remix. cool how the person did it too (using AI to isolate stuff)

• Like 1

Video was pretty good! It's a music video in 2022 so I don't really care if it's good or bad but I'd say it was pretty decent. 

Wtf is Tom doing half of that video though. Good to see his stupid facial expressions haven't left him lol 

music video is spectacular - one of my favorite clips they've put out in years! unreal cinematography and great shots of the band. put a huge smile on my face. i liked a lot of recent clips -- NACS, HISALP -- but with tom in this one, it might be my fav since after midnight.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

Video was pretty good! It's a music video in 2022 so I don't really care if it's good or bad but I'd say it was pretty decent. 

Wtf is Tom doing half of that video though. Good to see his stupid facial expressions haven't left him lol 

Yeah the thumbnail is on point in what to expect the whole video from Tom lol. Got good when the bunnies started to attack

They filmed the music video on Monday lol what a turnaround.

Im still pretty confident they haven’t actually done anything yet and they’ve only actually done stuff the last month. Like they were organizing a schedule and plan for the last six months knowing it was going to happen. Then in September they made this song to advertise the tour and now they’re going to record the album. Mark has said repeatedly nothing was official until two weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1