Edging Song Thread (song has leaked!)

Ghent

51 minutes ago, Frank Woods said:

After all these years he's still creeping as hell and the set looks like an underground terrorists' base. 

My friend sent me this video yesterday and said "straight out of a bunker in Afghanistan" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Song has developed into a “banger”. Fucking love it. Been stuck in my head all day.

Totally agree. It’s grown on me massively. I think it’s great. Yes it has its faults but it’s a proper bop. I can see why they released it tbh. That little riff in the verses is catchy as fuck. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Song has developed into a “banger”. Fucking love it. Been stuck in my head all day.

My gf who does not listen to pop punk music or blink really at all outside of the mega hits was humming it all morning.  “I cannot get that melody out of my head.”  Classic blink 

16 hours ago, Thomas D. said:

Song’s way better than Blame it on my youth, that’s for sure. 

Yet nowhere near as good as Bored to Death.  So not exactly sure what can be said about whether this really is a step back up to form from before Matt or not.  Tom's excitement about the entire album does give me hope, but were I to temper my expectations based on the one single, I would be expecting an album on par with what they output with Matt.

• Crab 1

47 minutes ago, allsystemsgo said:

Oh no!

Screenshot_2022-10-15-14-36-51-27_e5d3893ac03954c6bb675ef2555b879b_copy_432x556.jpg.11054ea75bd6d05102c152c5d9c22010.jpg

Also why the fuck must file sizes be so small? I had to download an editor for this shit.

Lmao you’re supposed to use insert image from url. There’s no limit on that since the site isn’t storing the image just loading it from the reference.

also would you look at that the album is still being written as I said. Loved the basis being Tom using past tense so it has to be done. Some will never learn.

curious as to whether the hype and interest for this song will push the song towards the hot 100 here in the states. it’s not a very notable thing really, but blink haven’t charted on the main chart since 2011 (UAN), which was a surprise even then. i feel like the type of coverage and streams this is receiving could do it

• Like 1